my 80 regal limited

100_3410.jpg

on the left you see the bits that still have the bolts in them after a good hour or so with wd40 and drilling 4 holes into each bolt the dident budge but after beeing crushed the bolts threaded out no problem

not REAL racing but it will see some 8th miles road courses and hard road driving so a nice balanced engine would be nice

todays update is the doors have come off and the door windows removed passenger side door emptyed for window lifters for sandblasting it needs some welding dash is almost out only 3 screws left but they wount come out the treads wont catch and come out so need to cut the windshield out befor i can get to those screw with some pliers only thing connecting the body to the frame is the park brake cable once that is out the frame bolts will be unscrewed and the body lifted

wel with some help from my friend we managed to get the last 3 screws holding the dash and got that removed and also removed the wireing l from the car som last few things and the body can be lifted but that wount happen until next mounth sins i dont have the money for the jackstands until then

well today i lifted the body of the frame and looks more or less like i though it would need to replace the body mounts and a pretty good section of both frame rails

lazy with 10:1 comp and 95-98 octane?and im not high up in altitude and car will never be driven winter time and it usualy dosent get much hotter then 80s summer time

im not gonna re-explain myself. we have had this conversation.

you will see when you time the engine. it will need like 38* to 42* total if not more...

id be willing to put money on it.

A.j.

i apprichiate your advice but i just wan to stay with NA because with turbo its expensive and its just alot more pain in the ass with the dmv and that i just want to keep it as stock car looking as possable i just want to keep it clean and simple im wierd i know

no no... its fine your going NA, but if your really on planning on getting some fun out of her you need to crank up the compression.

you need closer to 11.3-1 so we can start breathing!

A.j.