my 80 regal limited

already know about the guy but 240 bucks in parts and with shippin the total came to 505 CAD instead i bought the same parts from charlief1 for 50 bucks the shipping still wont be cheap but its still 200 saved in parts and maybe even the shipping will be cheaper but i did order the body mounts from conrad for 70 dollars

took a pic of the buick in its current condition

100_3532.jpg

most of the trim will be replaced with aluminum that will have a satin brushed finish the theres a small chance that it will be metallic paint sins 80s nascar mostly had solid paints

most of the trim will be replaced with aluminum that will have a satin brushed finish the theres a small chance that it will be metallic paint sins 80s nascar mostly had solid paints

do you paint?
i like the gun metal silver idea.

no im not a painter ill probably drop it of at a body shop well i probably COULD paint it myself IF i had acces to a paint booth BUT i dont

no im not a painter ill probably drop it of at a body shop well i probably COULD paint it myself IF i had acces to a paint booth BUT i dont

if you have a garage you can paint it. i did my car in a garage and it turned out just fine. i even have a few trophies. why pay big money for something you can do...

finaly got the rear window out after nervously using a hot air gun and the windshield remover and after removing the rear window i found this big blob of fiberglass bondo to fix the rust hole

100_3543.jpg

100_3547.jpg