My big 86 GN part out

Door Panels.
GNInterior44.jpg
GNInterior54.jpg
GNInterior55.jpg
GNInterior51.jpg

I just realized I should have made one big for sale thread because I didn't see the policy about posting to many for sale threads. So I will add to this one thread. I would like to change the name of thread but can't figure out how.

PM me for what you had in mind and I'll change it.

TE44 factory 3 bolt Turbocharger off my 86 GN w/ to4e compressor cover $300 shipped. This turbo powered my car to 11.5 @ 126 w/32 psi and race gas. It was on my car w/ an external turbonetics wastegate so I do not know if it can be internal gate. Going to lsx conversion because the engine had blowby above 18psi. The car has been parked in my garage with the engine fully assembled for a long time but there is no reason the turbo should have gone bad while sitting. Just started tear down of car a week ago. Like any used part I cannot place any warranty on it but I take pride in my honesty with anything I sell.
GNTurbo1.jpg
GNTurbo2.jpg
GNTurbo3.jpg
Wastegate1.jpg

I am going to sell these as a package for $325 because the chips are for the Maf Translator and these injectors. I will also include the FPR that came off the car. They all worked fine when removed. The sticker on the translator has started to come up a bit but its only cosmetic. I cannot include an LS1 Maf because I need it for my LSX conversion.
MAF1.jpg
Chips1.jpg
GNFuel8.jpg
GNFuel6.jpg