My big 86 GN part out

86GN5.3

I am trying to sell them as a set before I separate. I am posting them here to give first dibs before eBay I am not going to let them go cheap and shipping will be expensive but they are in good shape for being original. Local pickup will be free in Hemet, CA or will meet for the price of my gas with payment up front. $1200 + 36 paypal fees + actual shipping charges(likely truck freight).

GNInterior79.jpg
GNInterior82.jpg
GNInterior83.jpg
GNInterior84.jpg
GNInterior85.jpg

Drivers seat include all power electronics and harness. The front seats just need to be sat in to have that crease go away in the foam. On the back seat back one the mounting tab holes has rusted through but can easily be fixed with a new fabricated piece of mild steel welded on.

I just realized I should have made one big for sale thread because I didn't see the policy about posting to many for sale threads. So I will add to this one thread. I would like to change the name of thread but can't figure out how.

Next for sale I also have the dash and am going to try to sell it as a set as well. All pieces are in great shape except the top piece is slightly waved. I cannot find the rear defog switch so that will not be included in the sale. Dashpad is in excellent shape with most parts being above an 8/10. Items included with sale are: dashpad, upper dash pad top piece, glove box, cluster(some bulbs are removed but works fine 83551 is mileage), radio, heater control head, light switch, cluster carrier, cluster trim w/ appliques, radio trim piece w/ appliques. Pictures are below of what is included.

1250 + Shipping + Paypal if not picked up in person for dash kit above. Very rare to be able to get a complete dash in this shape like this ever.

GN Grey Center Console for sale. It does not have the lower trim with it but still in very good shape. It was cracked where it mounts inside the console compartment but I fixed it with plastic epoxy and is strong as new again. I also will include with it the shifter bezel piece that is hard to come by which is also in good shape. This piece is very hard to get in this shape and color.
GNInterior37.jpg
GNInterior36.jpg
GNInterior35.jpg
GNInterior38.jpg
GNInterior32.jpg
GNInterior26.jpg

Third brake light in good shape. The silver piece that has the bulb in it is cracked but the housing is still in great shape.
GNInterior47.jpg
GNInterior46.jpg

Rear Package tray. Its backing is cracked in the middle but can easily be fixed with heavy cardboard or wood. Make me an offer.
GNInterior52.jpg
GNInterior53.jpg