My billet TA block on Methanol/E85 w/ 160lb injectors and a Gen2 'street' car build.

Hey Joe-

What plenum is that you are using? How did you get the throttle linkage bracket to sit so clean on it?

What did you do for the IAC adapter/relocation?

Hey Joe-

What plenum is that you are using? How did you get the throttle linkage bracket to sit so clean on it?

What did you do for the IAC adapter/relocation?
I made the plenum. I included a few little tricks into the design. An internal directional baffle helps distribute air evenly to all six runners. The entire intake and all accessories were fabbed-up and mocked-up fanatically on the bench. I calculated the tab locations for the throttle cable and TV cable based on the swing radius of throttle body lever (which I also made) and also the stock Buick locations. Now I have a full manual TH400 so I use the TV cable tab for a return spring. The IAC angle adapter I think also came from Acufab (but it was a long time ago, I forget). Either way, I probably asked Jack Cotton to order it. All of this is sitting on a BGC/Champion intake with full race port-matched to Champion full race port heads.

Hey Guys,

My Mom just dropped my laptop off to me in the hospital.

I'm sorry I've been gone and non-responsive. I wokeup Monday and had to be rushed to the hospital. I had a disk in my spine (which I am already getting treatment for) swell up and cause me to be unable to move.

I've been in and out of consciousness the last three days as my disk returns back to normal. I should be out of here later tonight, if not tomorrow.

And if I am acting kinda weird, these pain meds are pretty damn awesome :D :p

holy shit i'm just now reading this, hopefully you're doing better man. i know your backs been giving you problems for a while now, hopefully they get it sorted out at the hospital so it won't give you any more issues. if you need anything let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im here for the new intercoolers being built and existing intercoolers being tested. I'm hoping for great things, out with the old in with the new!!!
its exciting

Im here for the new intercoolers being built and existing intercoolers being tested. I'm hoping for great things, out with the old in with the new!!!
its exciting

Here is a taste of what the new Bell-designed FMIC's look like... there are 2 options we'll carry.. both are conservatively rated by Bell. 1 core is rated to support 1,100hp and the other 1,600hp. The only real difference between the two cores is the thickness. Otherwise the outer dimensions are the same- 30.5"wide X 20.5"tall X 3.5"thick for the 1,100hp core, and 4.5"thick for the 1,600hp core...

Nice design! Think one step down to something in the 800hp range might be a great seller. Those are great cores...

Nice design! Think one step down to something in the 800hp range might be a great seller. Those are great cores...

We have 2 Treadstone FMIC cores that I haven't posted pics of yet...which we'll be testing and if they meet our standards, offering up for sale ;)

Well, for those that didn't know, DIY AUTO aka AMP EFI has sponsored me and provided me with;
* MS3 Ultimate
* 6 EGT probes
* CAN EGT 8 Module - converts the EGT signal to a CAN bus signal
* 6 IGN1-A coils (same as the Holley high output ignition coils)
* 2 electronic wastegate solenoids
* LC-2 Wideband
* IAT Sensor

My parts should arrive Monday of next week, and I am stoked! It is going to be a long process to wire the car up, but I will be making a video to put on my youtube account so I can post it up here and show everyone what the MS3 Ultimate is all about, along with showing how the EGT thermocouplers fit in the EGT bungs in the headers, and how everything looks. I can also go over the dry sump parts that I just got in as well, which I am really excited about!

So Travi's heads and intake came in the other day, along with my 5 stage dry sump pump, my dry sump oil pan with windage tray, BMS Stage 2 front cover, and dry sump oil resevoir..

So you will be shipping out everyone's MM3 also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So you will be shipping out everyone's MM3 also

We are actually working on a new harness right now with a company that everyone knows...can't give out too many details..SPIES IN MAH MIDST

What was wrong
with the stage 2 heads you had?

Mike

These are for my brah Travis. Fucker is building the same engine I am, and if he isn't a whore of a man (meaning, I respect the dude and love his ass-no homo) I'll luckily convince him to have Duttweiler build his engine for him as well.

We're both going to go with Moser Super G rear ends, I'll be going with Varishock QS2 coilovers as well.

The Super G rear end comes with relocated lower control arm mounts that are adjustable, and adjustable upper control arm mounts too, along with adjustable coilover mounts. The coilovers mount to the crossmember that welds between the frame rails for strength.

This is what it looks like:

Really fucking stoked for this setup.

FINALLY got the upper and lower control arms on the car today! And 1 of the spindles too..

So the units will be ready to ship out?
Not the harnesses

Well, for those that didn't know, DIY AUTO aka AMP EFI has sponsored me and provided me with;
* MS3 Ultimate
* 6 EGT probes
* CAN EGT 8 Module - converts the EGT signal to a CAN bus signal
* 6 IGN1-A coils (same as the Holley high output ignition coils)
* 2 electronic wastegate solenoids
* LC-2 Wideband
* IAT Sensor

My parts should arrive Monday of next week, and I am stoked! It is going to be a long process to wire the car up, but I will be making a video to put on my youtube account so I can post it up here and show everyone what the MS3 Ultimate is all about, along with showing how the EGT thermocouplers fit in the EGT bungs in the headers, and how everything looks. I can also go over the dry sump parts that I just got in as well, which I am really excited about!

Does the MS3 allow you to read the CAN data or do have to have a separate tool?