You can type here any text you want

My eye candy!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rking

Finally, after years of working on these cars, I have one that I am proud enough of to post project pics of! Its a WE4 with everything absolutely brand new on it! Polished and coated as much as I can. Hoping for 10's through the full length 3.5" polished exhaust. Enjoy and please comment!!

100_2243.jpg

100_2240.jpg

100_2239.jpg

100_2235.jpg

100_2233.jpg

I would post pics of the entire car, but still some paint and body work to be done. The entire interior is brand new and about 50% installed. Engine is a forged and girdled, champion iron headed, gtq72, 3.5 thdp, 224/224 roller, and 3500 stall slouch ;) !! Enjoy!!

I am still stumped at how some of you guys get your engine bays sooo clean!! I took this thing completely apart and have been extremely careful cleaning and putting everything back together, and I still dont think its as clean as some of the show cars I have seen!!!

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT DOWNPIPE AT? and it is a 3.5inch downpipe right:smile: .............do they have more. very nice reminds me of how much i need one:mad:

Ive actually had that thing for years. I bought it a long while ago from Terry Houston himself, one of the first ones that he made! It is a work of art! I just wish I would have bought about 10 more of them!!

What do you use for polishand what's your technique? Also where are the pics of the full exhaust?

Sorry, I didnt realize that anyone had posted here in a while! I will have to check what brand of polish I use for the aluminum, but its just a solid white bar of polish that I put on the wheel of my buffer that I mount in a vice. Then take your time and wear some gloves - the aluminum can get pretty toasty!! - till you get the finish you want. Then I usually have to finish by hand with some Mothers aluminum polish. :cool: Turbo is polished and then coated with Eastwood brush on coating. I havent fabbed up the full exhaust yet, but as soon as I do and get it polished, I will post the pics ;) !! And yes, the MAF is in the up pipe, I am going to try my first ever blow through set up, if things dont work out, I will just move it. ;)

now just get rid of the FRAM filter and youll be fine.....:eek:

LOOKIN GOOD its amazing how a "lil'" attention to detail and good ol' hard work changes everything.;)

now just get rid of the FRAM filter and youll be fine.....:eek:

LOOKIN GOOD its amazing how a "lil'" attention to detail and good ol' hard work changes everything.;)

I know!! I know!! Just had an extra one here in the shop to use while I break in the cam!!

what headers and downpipe?? looks great... excellent work !

The downpipe is a 3.5 inch Terry Houston. And I am not going to lie, the headers are eBay :eek: !!! They actually look good, I have no leaks after I did a little work where the crossover joins, and look to flow alot. I dont think anyone has really pushed them in the performance dept. so I hope to try to push them to the 9s. Oh, and I had no clearance issues with the headers and downpipe, I got lucky, I know....

Back