My fellow members, I have a confession. I'm a Meth addict.

theCATman

Is that a Monte Carlo?
Just got my Alkycontrol Kit hooked up today. All I can say is wow.:biggrin:

It's gonna be really tough to discipline my brain & right foot now.:eek:

I had to make one quick call to Julio though about a certain wire location, what a top-notch guy he is!!

Can't wait to come across any unsuspecting victims.

You have a lot of company. Like mine so much I converted to a trunk mounted Metco tank. 6 gallons on board now.:biggrin:

Your car has a similar combo to my daily driver. I run about 22 or 23psi all day long and love it............. Julio is the man..........

You all make it sound so fun..when I get back on my feet I intend to inject meth and abuse alkyhol on a daily basis myself

My name is Brad...and I'm also an addict...and I ain't signin' up for no 12 step program.

Cat, I feel you man. I am in the same boat. Just got my alky working correctly. Not tuned at all... I am offically an addict.:biggrin:

Cat, I feel you man. I am in the same boat. Just got my alky working correctly. Not tuned at all... I am offically an addict.:biggrin:

I'm sure mine isn't tuned in perfect/to its full potential either, but TT chips are obviously known for being damn good. I see 760-820mV on the SM & 0* knock @ 23 PSI.

I'm happy as a fart in the fog.:biggrin:

Hi, my name is Abe and I am also an addict. I have 10 gallons of C16 collecting dust because the local indoor go-kart place feels my pain and feeds me an endless supply of pure motor meth. :D

Hi, My name is Kevin...I am NOT an addict but I am however laughing my ass off at this thread.:)

my name is crank and i am an addict as well:D

i am so happy there is now a support group for peeps like me

Hi Jim here, I'm also an addict. Today I sunk to a new low, I bought 7 1 gallon containers and had to go to three stores today. I was looking for more but that's all I could find. I even found myself in the bad part of town.