You can type here any text you want

My half-a$$ race car...gettin' her tuned in.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

notacarlo

eggs are liquid chicken
Had to post these so PaCemkr86 would get off my hump. :biggrin:

Got my IAC Xcounts down where they are supposed to be. They were at 65, got them down to 17 with the TPS at .44 - been fighting this one for a while.

New plugs (42's) gapped at a tight .032
Fresh Mobil 1 and ZDDP
Turned up the boost to 26, advanced the WOT timing in 1/2 and 3rd to 22 degrees.

Went out and did a nice 5 psi launch on the ol' MT Sportsmans....WOW, me happy :biggrin:

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 276
  • drside.JPG
    drside.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 275
  • int.JPG
    int.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 260
  • seats.JPG
    seats.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 259
Yes this car was for sale last year. Had a momentary lapse of common sense.

Plus with the new F&F movie coming out, I'm gonna get $1,000,000.00 for it.:biggrin:

Sold the other Roller instead.

Yes this car was for sale last year. Had a momentary lapse of common sense.

Plus with the new F&F movie coming out, I'm gonna get $1,000,000.00 for it.:biggrin:

Sold the other Roller instead.
does this mean you the first one to be hung and shot :cool:

Had to post these so PaCemkr86 would get off my hump. :biggrin:

Got my IAC Xcounts down where they are supposed to be. They were at 65, got them down to 17 with the TPS at .44 - been fighting this one for a while.

New plugs (42's) gapped at a tight .032
Fresh Mobil 1 and ZDDP
Turned up the boost to 26, advanced the WOT timing in 1/2 and 3rd to 22 degrees.

Went out and did a nice 5 psi launch on the ol' MT Sportsmans....WOW, me happy :biggrin:

Dan, is this on the "bottle" or have you got the other ps res installed? Hope it worked out for ya, see ya in Noble mid October :biggrin:

Back