My LS Swap 6.0/4l80e Twin turbo

IMG_20160308_194520137.jpg

this is very promising, as i'm using the hooker mounts, holley intake, & what appears to be the same turbo headers (....jardine???)

couple of quick questions, though:
what steering shaft is that you have? and you said the headers hit that?
do you know if the driver side headers will clear a vacuum brake booster/master combo?
where/how do you plan on running the driver side down pipe?
did you consider trying the smaller p/s pulley for steering gear clearance?

thanks in advance! great looking setup!

this is very promising, as i'm using the hooker mounts, holley intake, & what appears to be the same turbo headers (....jardine???)

couple of quick questions, though:
what steering shaft is that you have? and you said the headers hit that?
do you know if the driver side headers will clear a vacuum brake booster/master combo?
where/how do you plan on running the driver side down pipe?
did you consider trying the smaller p/s pulley for steering gear clearance?

thanks in advance! great looking setup!

Yea same headers, can't answer your questions as I am waiting in a replacement set that should work with a stock steering setup. Didn't go with the smaller pulley as I did not wanna use factory brackets. As for the driver side pipe, I will run it to the outside if the steering shaft. I reran my brake lines and I will only be running partial splash shields, if any.

Replacement set of headers showed up and fitment is spot on!! As you can see the header is close to the brake reservoir so I will build some type of shield to keep heat off the MC. Unfortunately the current accessory setup will not work due to the power steering pump is too high. So I ordered a new setup which will move the alt over to the passenger side and use an Fbody PS setup. If interested in this setup, let me know. I will be posting it up for sale in the For Sale section.
IMG_20160321_170542418.jpg

Replacement set of headers showed up and fitment is spot on!! As you can see the header is close to the brake reservoir so I will build some type of shield to keep heat off the MC. Unfortunately the current accessory setup will not work due to the power steering pump is too high. So I ordered a new setup which will move the alt over to the passenger side and use an Fbody PS setup. If interested in this setup, let me know. I will be posting it up for sale in the For Sale section.
View attachment 276103

so is that an off-the-shelf driver side header from jardine, or has it been modified?

Some trunk work done. Rear firewall installed also, As you can see, we just had a major dust storm.
IMG_20160324_174625115.jpg

More to follow!

If you guys go with an F Body Power Steering Pump, DO NOT buy the factory pulley! It is plastic and I have already chipped it! Get this one:

Dorman 300-202

IMG_20160329_205238006.jpg

What tank set-up is that for the Alky? Looks like a decent size...does Julio sell it or did you mod yourself? Thanks, Bill