You can type here any text you want

name the 3 clowns :)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ttaowner

anyone know who these guys are?
BRIANATTRACK004.jpg

only took 45 minutes for that to get figured out. i figured it might take a little longer than that

only took 45 minutes for that to get figured out. i figured it might take a little longer than that

Well, I've met 2 of them so maybe I was ineligible for this contest? 3rd one I guessed by his t-shirt. Great pictures though! Glad you posted them!

Looks like a circus side show to me

Well how did she run!!!!!

JD

these pics were from about 1 1/2 years ago when brian went to the track 3 weeks in a row and had a couple issues each time. i believe he was looking for 9 second slip from what i remember. i believe it went 10 teens at like 135.

im sure brian can remember better since it is his car.

jdsgnx said:
Well how did she run!!!!!

JD

10.13 twice. It was a 100% stock bottom end looking for 9's. Couldn't correlate the 60' and make a clean pass at the same time. It only only went 135-136mph at 26-27psi. Had an off the shelf 212 cam and a cast 66 compressor. Air wasnt too great. This year I went 138.4mph with 24-25psi on a 93 alky tune with the one currently in my car and it isn't built as a 93/alky engine. CR, cam, cam timing, turbo make a huge difference in potential mass flow.

The middle guy is whipped......he doesn't return texts, phone calls, doesn't hang out with friends anymore, nothing, zilch.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Back