need my regal caged

im from pittsburgh pa and looking for someone to cage my 87 regal. i plan on building it to run high 7s low 8s i dont mind bringing the car to someone in a 500 mile radius. also was wondering is anyone might know hoe much somthing like that would cost

im from pittsburgh pa and looking for someone to cage my 87 regal. i plan on building it to run high 7s low 8s i dont mind bringing the car to someone in a 500 mile radius. also was wondering is anyone might know hoe much somthing like that would cost

Whats your combo?? $1500. plus. Depends on metal and set-up.

Are you looken to go 25.5? At those speeds ull need to. It will be a hell of a lot more then $1500.00. That's for sure.

Church Fabrication
1121 Wales Dr
Hartville, OH 44632
(330) 877-1020

He's not cheap,but his work is great.

Closer to $2500.

At least double that to get to 25.5 assuming material is included. Your builder will have to cert it to 7.50 - If someone says they can do it for $2500, RUN AWAY!:eek: PM me if you would like another referral.

At least double that to get to 25.5 assuming material is included. Your builder will have to cert it to 7.50 - If someone says they can do it for $2500, RUN AWAY!:eek: PM me if you would like another referral.
yea at minimum $5k to do 25.5, but I'd have them set it up for 25.3 its supposedly a couple more bars than a 25.5 but legal to 3600lbs and 7.50's

Larson Race Cars

A little farther than you might want to go.Larson race cars in Oak Grove Mo.He did my buddies nmca 2002 corvette .Very nice work .Check him out you wont be sorry. just broke:biggrin:

Going that fast you will need at least a 25.5 cage. I get $4000.00 for a moly cage installed materials and labor. I have one in my shop now that I am just finishing. I will post pics up this afternoon.

25.5 Full Bodied Car Stock or Modified/OEM Floorpan and Firewall with OEM Frame or Uni-Body Construction – 7.50 to 8.49 Seconds; 3,600 lbs. Maximum

There is a new 25.3 spec coming out later this year. But I do not have details on it yet.

Purple Hayes Performance
400 N 35Th St
Herrin, IL. 62948
618-942-2141

I meant for 8.50. Your correct it is more like $5K. i got mine cert last year for 8.50 and slower. I had the slowest car there no doubt. There was at least 12 other cars there getting cert and they were the 7.5 and faster cage. All the cars there were done by JW Fabrication in Seymour CT.

Can't go wrong with these guys, they've done some great work on a lot of the race cars around here... They do paint and body work too... Give them a call and make sure you check out the pictures on their site...

Rhodes Custom Auto Works

Going that fast you will need at least a 25.5 cage. I get $4000.00 for a moly cage installed materials and labor. I have one in my shop now that I am just finishing. I will post pics up this afternoon.

25.5 Full Bodied Car Stock or Modified/OEM Floorpan and Firewall with OEM Frame or Uni-Body Construction – 7.50 to 8.49 Seconds; 3,600 lbs. Maximum

There is a new 25.3 spec coming out later this year. But I do not have details on it yet.

Purple Hayes Performance
400 N 35Th St
Herrin, IL. 62948
618-942-2141
ypu get only $4k to do a 25.5 in a g-body?

Can't go wrong with these guys, they've done some great work on a lot of the race cars around here... They do paint and body work too... Give them a call and make sure you check out the pictures on their site...

Rhodes Custom Auto Works

I beg to differ. Don't get me started on what happened to my car when it was there. I wish I would've known about JW Racing-Fab beforehand.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com