You can type here any text you want

Need Suspension Work in Atlanta

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SavageATL

I need some front end work done in Atlanta and want recommendations. The car creaks, jiggles, and shimmies like Rush Limbaugh break dancing. I think it needs new shocks; as far as I know the shocks are original 19 years old with 30K miles on them, and I was told it has a cracked spring and the bushings are probably rotted.

The car is an 87 GN with 30k miles on it, I drive it every day only on the street so I'm more concerned with ride and handling than straight line performance. What should be replaced at the same time when replacing shocks/springs? What shocks/springs should I buy for maximum street performance, and a comfortable ride? Do you know anyone who can do this for a reasonable price, preferably on Saturday/Sunday?

Thanks, Alan 404.664.7968

I'd recommend doing new bushings, Bilstien shocks, and a moog spring for stock height , or Eibach for a 1" drop. Most any shop can install this stuff, its quite easy. Mahdavi Motorsports In Lilburn can do it, and they are real cool guys also. Ask for Sam or Arash... I dont have the # right here, so look em up, and tell them I sent you.

Back