You can type here any text you want

New 1987 GN in Seattle/Everett Area

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

odium

I just picked up an 87 GN w/ a host of modifications. My father and I don't know much about these cars and would really like to learn. I'm an ME by trade so I'll pick up quickly as long as I find somebody knowledgeable in the area to learn from.

The car has scanmaster installed, but I am expecting that there is a better tool out there to use to really see what is going on. I'm having a difficult time figuring it all out w/ such a low sample rate.

I am hoping to campaign the car with my dad next season at SIR/PRW and I'll probably take it out to Evergreen Speedway once or twice for fun. FWIW, we're planning on taking it to/from the track on a trailer so we don't have to worry about driving it home (knock on wood).

With what it has I'm sure the car is capable of low 12s. We are hoping to get it in to the 11s after some additional modifications. We just need to figure out what those are now!

Let me know if you are available to help. We're open to whatever kind of arrangements. PM for phone number.

Best,
Ben

Welcome to the TR community. Where do you live? PM me for my # and I can fill you in on what everyone is doing around here.

ME? at Boeing? There are a few Boeing/Buick guys around.

Hi,

I am in the Seattle/Eastside area north of Bellevue/Kirkland. I sent my phone number via PM. Geno, I'll send a message to you here shortly as well.

Best,
Ben

Well that should certainly free up enough time to get the race car done...finally

Or the siding, roof, wiring ect. on my house. Oh, yea, and if long enough, get my car working again. We'll know here in about 16 hours...........15 hours and 55 minutes, 45 minutes......................

Back