New Alradco Radiator & extreme fans in black, New rear shock relocation kits

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I have for sale the following:

1. Brand new Alradco Radiator and extreme fans with black coating. I WILL NOW INCLUDE transmission lines in the photo. I have two sets of these! $800 shipped firm for each set! This is less than the price of the bare aluminum setup! I will only separate if I can find buyers for both fans and radiators.

2. 2 pairs of Baer rear shock relocation brackets. These relocate your rear shocks inward for caliper clearance if you are using a rear disc kit. $40 shipped obo.

1. 1 pair of SSBC rear shock relocation brackets. These are the solid steel ones you see in the photo. $40 shipped obo.

I will accept paypal however add 3% to cover fees or send as a gift.

Here are the photos:

I would be interested in one fan setup if priced ?? I just re-read the ad....extreem wont fit a slic? I have a streached location ic...

How do the ssbc shock relocaters work? Do they lower the shock mounting point? If they do, I'd be interested in them. Joel

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

How do the ssbc shock relocaters work? Do they lower the shock mounting point? If they do, I'd be interested in them. Joel

They bring them inside not down

Tothetop, will now include the trans lines you see in the photos.

Ok, deal of the century, 750 shipped for the last radiator/fan package!

Scott,
Do you still have the Baer brackets available?

I'll take the deal of the century and the baer brackets if still available. Shoot me a pm with the vitals. Thanks!
Troy

Scott, sent a PM. If the SSBC brackets will bolt up I don't really care which ones you have. PM your PP address. I was first in line

Sent from my DROIDX using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

2toneNV, sorry, you did request them first. daves87gn, sorry for that but if it falls through they are yours.