New Best at The Shakedown At Etown

lazaris

Running in the 8.50 class. We went 8.44@162 which wasnt a good thing since you have to run the index at 8.50. Have the suspension working real well and had to turn the already very conservative tune up down to try and make the field. Last qualifier shook the tires hard and went 8.59 but after that last qualifier the bump went to 8.58 so I missed it buy a .01. Had a great time. Will be back out there in 2 weeks.

Running in the 8.50 class. We went 8.44@162 which wasnt a good thing since you have to run the index at 8.50. Have the suspension working real well and had to turn the already very conservative tune up down to try and make the field. Last qualifier shook the tires hard and went 8.59 but after that last qualifier the bump went to 8.58 so I missed it buy a .01. Had a great time. Will be back out there in 2 weeks.

That is great news, do you have any pics or video for us?

Wtg!!

Great times there, Ralph! Hang in, and "make'm pay" next time out!:cool:

Posting this for ralph :biggrin:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO6wZNHFYHs[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks guys. This class allows wheelie bars which I havent needed and 33x10.5W's. I'm on a straight 10" tire.

Nice run Ralph, car looks good and like it is really coming around for you.

Nice run Ralph, car looks good and like it is really coming around for you.

Thanks Chris.
Yes its working real well. I don't even have a vacuum pump on it. I'm tempted to put the screws to it but I'll just leave it for now and keep running the current class.