New Best at The Shakedown At Etown

Just a little update. The last race of the year at Etown we got all the way to the semi finals. Spun a little on wasted slicks and it cost a chance at the finals. Won some nice $ and had lots of fun. Not bad for a V-6 racing against mostly BB Chevys on spray.

WOW - Picture perfect run! Sounded great too. Must be a very competetive field for the bump to be 8.58 on an 8.50 index. Is that an HR bar under there?

I've been trying to get up that way, it's just a busy time of the year trying to make all the late season races.

I hear ya. Do the best you can to try for this year. We'll go out for dinner. My treat.
They also have the YB Nationals in Sept. that was really a good time. Similar format.

WOW - Picture perfect run! Sounded great too. Must be a very competetive field for the bump to be 8.58 on an 8.50 index. Is that an HR bar under there?

Yes it is. For the Shakedown it was a 32 car field with 61 cars trying to make the show.
Yes HR bar.

I just finished looking over some of your other videos. It looks like you've gone through the IC sweet spot hunt already. Good work!