New Complete Dash insert coming soon!

Amen brother! I won't use any other gauges than speedhut. Can we get a price on just the panel and led's for alky with harness?
They will not just sell the panel's and wiring harness separate, I will get a complete price using "Your" choice of gauges and report back...

What about my question??

Where is the HI beam light for the headlights??

What are the bottom red lights for on each corner???

Inquiring minds want to know, well maybe just me.

What about my question??

Where is the HI beam light for the headlights??

What are the bottom red lights for on each corner???

Inquiring minds want to know, well maybe just me.
Take it easy, I was just going to reply to you... LOL...I dont have a high beam light on mine (I felt no need cause I know when they are on I dont need a light to show me)..LOL

The light in the lower right is the SES light.

The light in the lower left I actually forgot what it was it's been so long and cant find paper work showing what it was for.maybe the volt light to complete that circuit?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'd be interested in a dash but I already have AutoMeter Lunar series gauges like...

Oil
Water
Fuel Pressure
Boost

I'd like to finish out with the same kind of gauges. Will they accommodate?

LOL. Thanks I appreciate it.

I take it we can have things added if we want to then, like an H beam light or other things.

The light in the lower right is the SES light.

The light in the lower left I actually forgot what it was it's been so long and cant find paper work showing what it was for.maybe the volt light to complete that circuit?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Brake light???

Bryan

their is another group of us on here that r getting ready to purchase a new dash setup,any difference between the two,except the price?
http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/generating-interest-gnx-dash-group-buy.391978/
Not really other than one is a group purchase that usually ends after that purchase while ours will not. Either way this was a very needed item for these cars and with them requiring aftermarket gauges No Company will ever make Everyone happy with just one set of gauges so having several choices is going to be a good thing! (Example) There are many manufactures making exhausts for these cars and each one sounds different and the costs are different so people buy what they like whether it be for the sound or the price.... The same goes for these dash's, everyone is going to want their choice/style of gauges or the price therefore it's a good thing to actually have these choices...

Scott very nice.......

Is the gauge cluster holder made out aluminum or carbon fiber?

Is it possible to have another gauge (trans temp, fuel pressure) instead of fuel level for us running fuel cells?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I am going to be talking to them today about all the options available but I do know for a fact that you can have ANY type (Fuel press, trans temp) gauges you want in the gauge plate.

You going to put your cat converter back on too? ;)

Hate to say it, if in Texas, and you don't have a functioning brake light when you step on the parking brake, you don't get an inspection sticker.:eek: If your car's over 25 YO or older, then the cat is considered part of the exhaust system rather than an emission part.:D