New Complete Dash insert coming soon!

Hate to say it, if in Texas, and you don't have a functioning brake light when you step on the parking brake, you don't get an inspection sticker.:eek: If your car's over 25 YO or older, then the cat is considered part of the exhaust system rather than an emission part.:D
I think the original brake light he was talking about was the idiot brake light on the dash not the actual brake light on back of car.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I think the original brake light he was talking about was the idiot brake light on the dash not the actual brake light on back of car.

That is what Charlie is talking about. The only light to illuminate when the parking brake is depressed. (see the quote)

On the dash!!!! Brake light on the dash.

Not sure how to PM and I do not want to hijack the thread but I would like to know the process of dying the interior parts black. Thanks

I have the old Poston GNX dash with the VDO gauges. Mine would never agree with the stock ecm for tcc lock. Once I switched to XFI it all somehow works fine. To my knowledge, Caspers has discontinued all the senders an converters. How does this dash with a GPS speedo control converter lockup through a stock ecm or XFI?

I have the old Poston GNX dash with the VDO gauges. Mine would never agree with the stock ecm for tcc lock. Once I switched to XFI it all somehow works fine. To my knowledge, Caspers has discontinued all the senders an converters. How does this dash with a GPS speedo control converter lockup through a stock ecm or XFI?

Been wondering that myself. My guess is a vss on the trans with a vss converter to send the signal to the ecm and cruise control.

Scot...would a speedometer in KPH also be an option for us north of the border types?

Sorry for the late response guys.... I spoke to them yesterday and they have also been reviewing this thread. Well here is what they came up with so far. I will have more details in writing after the holidays and plan to post up everything at that time. The main basic design will be with Autometer gauges, you will be able to choose which autometer gauges you want within any of those 6 design layouts.

* There will be 6 gauge design layouts to choose from.. (exact designs? not sure yet will know more later).
* If you have your own gauges you will be able to send them in to have "All Your gauges installed & wired up'' (Cost still not sure yet, will know more later).
* We will have a shift indicator for those of you with column shift cars. (More info later as I receive it)

There are some really neat options available for these dash's so please check back.....

JTR has a nice little unit to put on the trans cable that will take care of lockup issues.

This may have been asked and if I overlooked it I apologize but if we were to go with different gauges than autometer what size do they have to be?

This may have been asked and if I overlooked it I apologize but if we were to go with different gauges than autometer what size do they have to be?
We will have to see what each of the 6 options are once they are ready but I would think the two larger gauges would be 3" and the rest would be 2-1/16" but don't quote me on that until I get confirmation...

The guys have been very busy putting together 6 different options to actually show people what the gauge panels will look like in real life, No catalog pictures here!

Our price will also "Include" the Prewiring of each and every dash that you order, No extra costs!

Scott speaking of the dye I just bought two new dashboard top pieces NOS in blue

Everyone says to paint them gray but Dye sounds better

Where could one get GN Gray Dye?
How much does one need (?submerge the piece)

Thx