"NEW" Hidden Tach Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
G-Body “Hidden Tach Bracket”​

Our NEW Hidden Tach Bracket is made to fit ALL G-Body cars and is a nice way to clean up the interior of your G-Body. “No more holes in the dash, No more visible bulky brackets, No more visible wires”. Installs in minutes and the results are a nice clean tachometer that looks like its floating!
Our Tach bracket is made out of 1/16” aluminum and is painted a satin black and comes with complete installation instructions and all hardware needed to install.

$20.00

Can be ordered now by clicking link below!

Welcome to GNSPerformance.com

SW.

Attachments

• Hidden Tach mount 001.jpg
    Hidden Tach mount 001.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 955
  • Hidden Tach mount 002.jpg
    Hidden Tach mount 002.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 897
COOL!!!!

Any pix of how it's actually fastened?
No unfortunetly not, At this point there were a few People who already bought these and wanted to see more on how it looked in the finished state. Mounts SUPER EASY though..

These are just like the ones I made years ago for a few guy's and they loved them.

PS: THE FINISHED PRODUCT IS PAINTED AND DOES "NOT" LOOK LIKE THE PICTURE!! NO RAW EDGES!!!

SW.

Another cool product from GNS Performace!

When's those new T-shirts coming out :cool:????

Happen to have a pic with the Tach. mounted and wires hooked up?
Not right now, I used to years ago when I made some for other members but since then those old threads with the pictures can't be found and I do not have a tach laying around here to mount for pic's.

It's pretty straight forward though! You simply mount the GNS bracket to the dash, Hold the tach up to the mounting bracket, Mark the holes with something, drill out those holes, Mount the tach to the bracket, route your wires to the "inside" (facing the dash surround) and then re-install the dash surround and it's all Hidden!!

Waiting for the first customer to do a install for real world feedback and finished install pictures!! ;) :biggrin:

SW.

Scott,

Could you make with more mounting surface?
I was going to make one of these and mount a boost, AF and maybe FP gauge.
If you mounted a multi gauge bezel to this I think that would be super nice!

Scott,

Could you make with more mounting surface?
I was going to make one of these and mount a boost, AF and maybe FP gauge.
If you mounted a multi gauge bezel to this I think that would be super nice!
Hi John,

Yes, we could make one to fit and be still real sturdy for 3 gauges. ;)

We will also be coming out with a 4-gauge bracket that goes under the radio pod!! :)

What size gauges?

SW.

update!! I made an error on the price!! It was supposed to be $20 "shipped"...

Price has been adjusted on website to reflect this change!

PS: "This also makes a good "Alky Control Box" bracket!!! ;)

sw.

Hi John,

Yes, we could make one to fit and be still real sturdy for 3 gauges. ;)

We will also be coming out with a 4-gauge bracket that goes under the radio pod!! :)

What size gauges?

SW.

Scott,

I was just going to ask if you were going to do the other bracket.
Do you have any pics of that?

Here you go!

Attachments

• IMG_5815.jpg
    IMG_5815.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 465
Would this 'NEW' bracket be the same one (minus dimension 'C') that 'Mean Scott' published free plans for on gnttype.org eons ago ? Just curious.... perhaps credit may be due? :confused:

here: http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/images/panel.jpg

I bet there were a LOT of brackets from "back in the day" ! I made 1 in 86 that was hidden also.. made em for every Buick I have owned (a LOT) .. So what is the problem with someone making one for sale ?? :confused:

Would this 'NEW' bracket be the same one (minus dimension 'C') that 'Mean Scott' published free plans for on gnttype.org eons ago ? Just curious.... perhaps credit may be due? :confused:

NOPE!! Never even seen that thread from Eons ago. I designed my bracket myself here in my garage years ago when I mounted my tach in my old car so I don't think there is any credit that needs to be due! ;)

SW.

Would this 'NEW' bracket be the same one (minus dimension 'C') that 'Mean Scott' published free plans for on gnttype.org eons ago ? Just curious.... perhaps credit may be due? :confused:[/url]

You know how to spell ASSUME right:cool: Go stir **** somewhere else if you do not have the facts.

Where are my shirts Scot:mad::D

Status
Not open for further replies.