You can type here any text you want

new prices on 70mm tb and more

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SIXBANGR

mean old man
Accufab polished 70MM TB $240 shipped
" " " plenum $135 shipped
TR Customs 4" mafless pipe and hoses $60 shipped .( no filter) bought last summer
valve covers $115 shipped
TT 83# alky chip, never used $65 shipped. bought last year
all other parts are used. Paypal or mo.

Attachments

• intake 010.jpg
    intake 010.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 509
  • intake 012.jpg
    intake 012.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 508
  • Picture misc 015.jpg
    Picture misc 015.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 512
4" MAF pipe

Is the MAF pipe the one for a MAF(Shorter) or No MAF(longer)? And what condition is the pipe & hoses in? Any dents ect...

Thanks,
Guy

Guy, I guess you didn't get my email last night. I sent you a picture. Any way I used it with my FAST.it is aluminum but i painted it. I got it last summer.

Guy, I guess you didn't get my email last night. I sent you a picture. Any way I used it with my FAST.it is aluminum but i painted it. I got it last summer.
Sorry:redface: Got the pictures can't see much. But if it's the "longer" pipe for "NO MAF" And in excellent condition I'll take it. Send me your Pay Pal Address.

Thanks,
Guy

TR Customs 4" mafless pipe and hoses $60 shipped

Hi Loren. You didn't answer if the pipe was the "longer" pipe for "NO MAF" And in excellent condition(no dents ect.). But I guess it is since you gave me your Pay Pal address. I think your a honest guy. Pay Pal Sent.

pipe is SOLD

it is in very good condition, was only on the car about 2 months. I told TR Customs I ran a FAST and this is what he sent. Worked for me. It will ship tomorrow.

it is in very good condition, was only on the car about 2 months. I told TR Customs I ran a FAST and this is what he sent. Worked for me. It will ship tomorrow.
Thanks!! Just what I needed. I have Marks Big Mouth & XFI Getting ready for a new turbo.:D

by the way, I know you can't know everyone there.But do you know a Sharon Forsyth or a Steve McLaughlin?

No Buicks

Sharon owns the Akasi Ayurvedu Center. I dated her in the early 70's. Steve is a 7th degree black belt and runs a martial arts studio. He was my brother-in-law at one time. This was in Colorado.They have both been in Hawaii for several years. Doubt they have ever met. Steve does own a very cool 1946 Indian MC.

Back