You can type here any text you want

New stroker motor track times!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WSLN 6

Powered by Murphy's Law
Went to our local track with the rebuilt stroker motor,very promising...
Combo is 70BB turbo,2210/215 roller,.020 Diamond pistons,SCAT rods/CAT crank,DR's,3800 lbs with driver

First run
2psi launch and 18psi boost. I don't have a cage,so I had to get on the brakes early. It ran 11.85 at 77mph with a 1.70 60ft.
Second run
4psi launch and 16psi boost. Ran 11.9 at 82mph with a 1.62 60ft
I wonder what that run would have been full out! LOL. I was under a ver watchful eye at our local track.....
The track was not prepped, air was around 4000 feet.

Bottom line,they stroker was a pain in the ass to build,but the results speak for themselves.:biggrin:

should have gone all out on the last pass just to see where your at. so far those #'s look nice.

I would like to know what type of head gaskets you are useing ,,,the thickness,,,, and the bore of the gasket,,,,,THANKS

Went to our local track with the rebuilt stroker motor,very promising...
Combo is 70BB turbo,2210/215 roller,.020 Diamond pistons,SCAT rods/CAT crank,DR's,3800 lbs with driver

First run
2psi launch and 18psi boost. I don't have a cage,so I had to get on the brakes early. It ran 11.85 at 77mph with a 1.70 60ft.
Second run
4psi launch and 16psi boost. Ran 11.9 at 82mph with a 1.62 60ft
I wonder what that run would have been full out! LOL. I was under a ver watchful eye at our local track.....
The track was not prepped, air was around 4000 feet.

Bottom line,they stroker was a pain in the ass to build,but the results speak for themselves.:biggrin:

At first I didn't understand the mph. I guess you lifted at the end. Nice run.

what were the rest of the slip numbers ?, with 1/8 times figuring 1/4 et isnt that difficult

Unfortunately, no 1/8th mile timers at the track...
I am using the RJC steel gaskets, have for the last 5 years. I love em so far. They are .029 compressed. I think I would be close to 247ci or so. I used some 5.970 rods that were a tad long, so I ended up milling the pistons down .015. Compression would be more than stock I would imagine.:wink:

Back