new system

Paint looks sweet. Not too crazy about those rims but two each his own. Nice fiberglass work.

i had some questions on putting the double din in so heres what i did
grind the bottom of the ac controls ( u will never see it) i make a jig of the original trim u can put the lighter in i chose not to move the ac up and screw in , make brackets for the side of the radio (usually backstrap) it will take some trial and error to get the radio mounted both depth wise and height wise then affix the trim with some silicon and thats it ive used evrything from lexan to wood,to aluminum to do this. the black lucite looks the best for stock lookin interiors

car003.jpg

nice car

love the color, just wanted to add my 02 on using 8's. one thing people may not know and i'm not sure if i mentioned is the smaller the speaker the less amount of distortion or issues. one thing about big speakers vesus smaller speakers is that when the signal is requested and the speaker is pushed out it distorts and can harm the speakers. the smaller the speaker the less amount of movement they have to do to reproduce the sound. i've heard 8's make 15's sound like crap. going with multiple 8's or 10's is always going to give you a better sound and hit harder. i never knew this until i was schooled on this as i have had everything from 8's to 18's. i'm sure you enjoy them and way to represent the smaller speakers. i'm sure you get alot of people who don't believe those are 8's.

Great... Now I have seen a double din unit is possible in these cars... Now I have to spend more money. :D

leprcon, I LOVE your car. The color is outstanding and the entire care is VERY well done. :cool: