You can type here any text you want

new times on alky

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Congrats.. keep raising the bar ;)

11.7's have now become slow... :D

Congrats.. keep raising the bar ;)

11.7's have now become slow... :D

thank you julio.what would i benefit from a stretched innercooler and aluminum wheels. would it justify et's. also i was getting knock at 780 o2's in third and my knob was on 7 and i tried to zap on the run and it didnt when i run my alky maxed or close to it it knocks more why is that. i dont have an a/f gauge yet but i will soon. how do you know if you are spraying to much alky

congrats. the way i know im spraying to much alky is the car will bog down and not pull as hard up top.

i think i may be spraying too much too. def need a A/F gauge to monitor. i turned the knob up about .5 on one run and knock increased from my previous .5kr on the run before!

good luck adam i no you can do it. are you running alky? your setup should fly low 11's or high tens:D

Yes i know, it SHOULD. But it hasnt....yet! I went and ran .11.904 compared to my 11.908 pass....DOH! But i always have gone faster everytime ive gone to the track, so i did go faster in the 60' and 1/4th but slower everywhere else. DAMN,

It was a good night and met some new people!

Congratulations though!

-Adam

Yes i know, it SHOULD. But it hasnt....yet! I went and ran .11.904 compared to my 11.908 pass....DOH! But i always have gone faster everytime ive gone to the track, so i did go faster in the 60' and 1/4th but slower everywhere else. DAMN,

It was a good night and met some new people!

Congratulations though!

-Adam

Hey Adam- I didn't get a chance to talk to you last night, I would like to have at least said hi. It was so busy at the track last night, the air was great. I unfortunantely popped a head gasket right before I crossed the line on my second pass. Well, I guess she's gonna get some ported heads this winter:biggrin: hehehe

Hey Adam- I didn't get a chance to talk to you last night, I would like to have at least said hi. It was so busy at the track last night, the air was great. I unfortunantely popped a head gasket right before I crossed the line on my second pass. Well, I guess she's gonna get some ported heads this winter:biggrin: hehehe

What did you end up running? I was kinda mad i got there around 6, being i planned on being there at like 4:30 so i could wait for the gate to open, but no dice.

Will you attend the Oklahoma shootout, even if you dont bring a car?

-Adam

lpaulabbot,nice pass on the 49 the tt chips and alky really works!
thanks. i wish i had aluminum wheels and had the convertor locked could of had a 11.50 or .40 but i should coulnt my blessings on this one because i think it was one of those rare times. the rest of the night it was 11.80's and 11.70's because my 60 foots were 1.7's and 1.8's. it is unreal how some cars with more done to them run worse

congrats bro i am slowly getting my car going as well!!! thxs to boostjunkie as well for getting me going!! i plan to add alky and 64# injectors and a turbotweak chip!! to support a te64! race gas is $$$ ANY MORE!

congrats bro i am slowly getting my car going as well!!! thxs to boostjunkie as well for getting me going!! i plan to add alky and 64# injectors and a turbotweak chip!! to support a te64! race gas is $$$ ANY MORE!

alky is the shi$. your car sounds sick with that cutout going 24/7

alky is the shi$. your car sounds sick with that cutout going 24/7

thxs!! i just installed a dmh electric cut out! with the push of i button i can have peace again!!! i drove that car for 5yrs with it uncapped!! no problem's

What did you end up running? I was kinda mad i got there around 6, being i planned on being there at like 4:30 so i could wait for the gate to open, but no dice.

Will you attend the Oklahoma shootout, even if you dont bring a car?

-Adam

I got there around 6:30. I think the run I popped the head gasket on would have been in the 11's. it popped right at the 1000 ft mark, and i still went 12.13 at 111.5. I thought it blew after i crossed the line, but after watching the video it happens before. I have been picking up 23-23.5 mph on the big end, and that run was only 20mph. So I think it would have been there, but I guess I'll never know. I really wanted to go to Noble, but my girls b-days are that weekend.

I may have seen you come in. Around that time i was swapping my street tires for my MT's. I was pitting with all the other fellas if ya didnt know. I probably saw you, but didnt think much of it. Well, there'll be other times we can meet up!

Back