new to Charlotte(Huntersville), NC

Gas (near huntersville)

Brian,

I just moved out of Huntersville, back in August, up the road to Mooresville.

There is Citgo 100 octane gas available at the intersection of Hwy 73 and Hwy 16, about 10 minutes from you.

Welcome!

- Scott

Scott said:
Brian,

I just moved out of Huntersville, back in August, up the road to Mooresville.

There is Citgo 100 octane gas available at the intersection of Hwy 73 and Hwy 16, about 10 minutes from you.

Welcome!

- Scott

Scott,

Give me a call. I tried shooting you an e-mail, but your address has changed.

K.

Welcome to NC hope you like it, speaking of being in the medical field my self your at a good location close to many surrounding surgeons hunters ville ,Charlotte, lake Norman, concord. good luck in your profession. I'm the wife of turboindian I think most of the guys tolerate me, they know I love the race world as much as they do maybe even more hope your wife enjoys racing it's nice to see more women in the race world. if you need any help with your car at all we are the type that will help in all we can for another . welcome.

TurboIndian said:
oh yea that's what you need is a female telling you what's wrong with a car. :rolleyes: ;) :biggrin:

Isn't that who tells you what's wrong with yours... :biggrin:

K.

all in fun ,all in fun,I didn't mean me, of course the guys are the ones willing to help in anyway they can I'm just the tool fetching gal :)

sydwyndr said:
TurboJim,

I guess if you want to go slow than you can just hang with us. :biggrin:

Well, when we come down in April, it'll be in a Grand Cherokee...not a slouch, but not a TTR either. I think if the decision to move is made, and the inlaws cant help money wise, the TR will have to go, so I may very well be TRless for awhile... which will suck because the car is my pride and joy.

NCTURBOS said:
Oh yeah, my bad... :)

And then there are those of us that like to go fast... :eek: :p

Speaking of... What are the plans for the Auto Fair?? For those of us not showing our ride do you have anything planned afterwards?? Any club meeting planned at the track??

K.

Should be 12 of us showing at the track. As far as after AutoFair, we may all want to stop somewhere for dinner afterwards, depending on how beat down we are. Some will be getting up pretty early for the drive in. Everyone not showing is more than welcome to come out and hang with us! I will be bringing drinks, sandwich fixin's , etc for the group for the day. I'm asking $3 donation from each car to cover that. Cheaper than the price of 1 drink at Speedway, you can drink and munch all day. If you or anyone else wants to join in that let me know so I can plan accordingly. And yep Southeast GM Turbo 6 group is ALIVE & WELL. And the speedway is having GM Turbo vehicles as their Special Display in the Busch Garage for the entire AutoFair. :biggrin: My Ty is going to be one of the featured vehicles, so be sure to check it out & don't throw off on it! Remember it is a stock daily driver with 152,000 original miles on it! :eek:

TurboIndian said:

Geoff: haven't heard much from ya lately, how's the car coming?, how's Lee?

The car has had a busy few months.It is getting painted now and has a bunch of new stuff put on in the last couple months.

I spoke to K. for a while the other night, it was good to catch up on what you guys are doing.
I need to give you a call and get your full update :smile:

Geoff

ghall said:
It is getting painted now and has a bunch of new stuff put on in the last couple months.

Geoff
same here, car went in 1 week ago yesterday for paint. I'm sort of not liking it because now I'll have to be careful with it.

princess said:
...I'm just the tool fetching gal :)

It should read like this... "I'm just the beer/alcohol/sweet tea fetching gal!"... :biggrin:

Just don't park a GNX around her... ;) :eek: :biggrin:

K.

TurboIndian said:
same here, car went in 1 week ago yesterday for paint. I'm sort of not liking it because now I'll have to be careful with it.

I see a small driver's side 1/4 panel dent in its near future... :eek: :biggrin: Paybacks a b!*$h :p

K.

originally posted by NCTURBOS." just don't park a GNX around her... "

:biggrin: memories, what fun that was, it was all YOUR FAULT anyway! However the next morning wasn't fun either :eek:
wait till this year your pay back a waits my dear :) .

NCTURBOS said:
I see a small driver's side 1/4 panel dent in its near future... :eek: :biggrin: Paybacks a b!*$h :p

K.
I would hate like hell to see a grown man wear an a******pin from a woman, because I'm willing to bet Princess would go to town on you for something like that. :p

You can buy 100 octane unleaded at the gas station at Concord Mills north of Charlotte.
Conrad Carter