You can type here any text you want

new track times!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SloGN

I'm a ASSHOLE.....
howdy guys

I just got back in from being out at the track tonite. while there with some friends i decided to give the stockish hot air hell!

The only mods to my 84wh1 is a gutted cat(due to it wouldn't make boost when i bought it)

I also removed the bottom of the air box. i still have a stock style paper air filter in.

Other than that she is stock as can be!

The air temps were is the high 70's low 80's i guess.

run 1

2.17 60ft
10.17 @ 67.74 mph.

run2

2.27 60ft
10.08 @ 68.20 mph

I spun on the launch just a touch/ i manually shifted the car. Thats hard to do since this car is so quiet!!!!!!!!!! I also allowed for about 20mins to cool down from run 1

run3

2.17 60ft
9.94 @ 69.82 mph

I manually shifted the car again. The car really maybe had 10mins of cool down time as they were shutting down for the evening.

not bad for a 132k hot air.

i'm sure just some better flowing exhaust would help it out a bunch!

Now Mr. Broughton, we HA guys have a reputation of slowness to uphold. Don't go messing things up:D Too bad you didn't have the M/Ts on, once I get the new Alky pump in we'll have to do this again and see how much more you'd gain with some good rear tires.

Heck of a car for $1500!

I didn't expect to kill two turbo regals at the track last night with my G8:rolleyes:

Oh and by the way, good job on killing Jim Anson's turbo last night!

Back