Next steps...

on to pics of the motor rebuild ;)

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

harsh harsh lol. No, I have no skill with a porting bit. And I didn't want to completely destroy a set of heads. IF they work well then great if not I have extra heads at the shop.

Well...ok I guess.:rolleyes: If you want to send me the spares I can do them for you for a reasonable price.:D

If you were closer I'd let you visit and teach you how to do it. I helped Guess a few weeks ago and he caught on pretty quickly.:cool: It's a lot easier than most make it.;)

so i finally got around to measuring my turbo its a 56/56... anyone know what this can support? If its not enough I hear gbodyparts is redoing turbos for about $600 in different sizes. What should I do guys, I just dont know if this turbo can go much further than where I took it last year.

new ss fuel lines are in...they were a pain. should have everything else bolted up and ready to fire tonight. maybe even get the cam break in done tonight...not sure about that one though.

MORE BAD MOJO, driving around breaking in the motor the turbo said later. Covered oil everywhere. No KR at all bottom end still good I believe.