Nissan GT-R Twin Turbo 0-60 MPH = 2.9 sec

Spending your inheritance already?:biggrin:

I know they were having alot of trouble w/ the transmission/transfer case in these cars I wonder what they've done to fix it...Heard it was pretty major when it broke, requiring specific tech's being flown in to fix the car and so forth....other than that, they are very sharp looking cars and run very well.

It's a good thing it is fast because then you don't see it for long to observe how totally ugly that car is!

lol.... yea it hasnt totally grew on me yet. it really needs a facelift. its a little lame looking for a super car

guess I'm the only one who thinks it's sharp looking :D Of course for the same money I would grab a slightly used 911 Turbo instead of a Nissan personally.

I like Nissan products and the GT-R as well. I just can't afford something like that! I've sat in one an it was pretty nice, lots of features for money. If you think about it, it's less than lots of Euro sports cars with way more performance. All you need is the money.;)

2.9 Seconds? Psh that's not fast enough! :rolleyes:. I always thought they were good looking cars myself.

Ever wonder where the Pontiac Aztec designers wen after they got fired by GM??? Nissan's GTR design team:eek:

Attachments

• UGLY.jpg
    UGLY.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 84