Nitto NT01 315/30-R18's are on!

I have few questions if you don't mind. Did you have to have a mini tub to clear those tires? My notch is very similar to yours. I am looking to squeeze a 335 in there if I can. Looks like you may have another 3/4" between the frame and the tires. Did you narrow your rear end to get the rims close. I know with those XXR's the offset is very limited. I too am looking for a cheap route but I may be stuck with CCW's at this point to get max out of my frame notch.

TIA
Prasad

You shouldn't need to mini tub it with a 5.5" BS. Mine tuck great lowered 1.5" and a little massaging to the wheel well.

You shouldn't need to mini tub it with a 5.5" BS. Mine tuck great lowered 1.5" and a little massaging to the wheel well.

What size tires you run with your 5.5" and no rubbing? Thanks.

Love the 10.5's! Not so much love for XXR but I understand.... those meats those, damn!

How much room you have with the 315's from the frame and well lip? I wanted to get 11" wheels which will widen the tires up a bit!

During a hard turn with one side or the other loaded, the tire will kiss the wheel well but thats only during a harsh corner and not enough to hear it or cause damage on the tire. The only way I know its rubbing is because I can see the paint on the inner wheel well. Keep in mind, I have a Ford 9" with aftermarket brakes and total width is about 3 /8" wider rotor to rotor than a stock rear with drums.

Same here Moser M9 with 13" Wilwood radial brakes. Got any pics of the rear of your car?

Also to answer some earlier questions I did do a metal mini tub, it wasn't pre made tubs I hand made them from sheet metal. I wanted to be able to lower the car with the big tires so the mini tub was necessary.