North Carolina TAI Roll Call

This is going to be a great time boy's and girl's!!!

I do believe there is going to be some decent pay outs, for everyone to have a good chance for in 1/8 mile RACIN!!!

JD

Wow with this roll call I could be runner up. Or even win if JD falls asleep somewhere between the burn out box and staging.:D

1) JD
2) blackgn1
3) Turbotnzo6
4) ???
5) ???

Come on peple whats goin on!!!

there are more people runing Alky then any other fuel so why is no interested in RACIN!!
JD

Wow, I expected a fair amount of cars to run TAI in NC. I will hopefully be there to spectate.

Bryan

You need to remember this is 1/8 mile racin there's no extra time to make up for a bad reaction time or a bad 60ft.

We don't race these events to win a lot of money we race for love of these amazing cars!!!

JD

Even if your car isn't running 10.20's its still lots of fun. I drove a 13.0 sec GN 900 miles to race THS one year and had a blast camping out at the track and running against 9.8 sec TR's.

Please tell us what it's going to take to get people to have some FUN and RUN there car's????

JD

488 views. No comments. Would a class with 11.0 and slower be more interesting to guys running alky?

What about taking all the cars that show up and avg their qualifying runs. Then set that as the index with a point system. Everyone races 3 runs against the cars closest to your ET. You get 1 point for winning each race heads up. Then after 3 runs you get points for your avg ET being close to the index. 3 points for within 1 tenth, 2 points with within 2 tenths, 1 point for within 3 tenths. You can go under the index. Ties broken by lowest qualifying ET.

It seems like index or maybe go back to bracket's where you dial in your own time and then yor just Racine the clock???

I really don't care what we do I would really just like to see people come and join in on the fun!!!!!

JD