North Carolina TAI Roll Call

537 views. What are we doing wrong?

I would say nothing.... I think the $4+ a gallon fuel is a major deterrent.. Im hoping we still have a good turnout. Unemployement seems to be down which is a good thing.

I do hope those that can DO come and have some fun ,

one reminder LIFE IS WAY TO SHORT!!!!

JD

Hey JD, Im gonna try to make it, when do you want to meet up for the mandatory fill up? I'd like to try and run TSR as well as I imagine you will, if Julio does not make it I assume you are going to run the class? Just wanted to touch base as I may not get there till Thurs night/Fri morning....

Also, who is this Grumpy guy? I hear about him all the time but I have never met him? is he like the Wizard of the turbobuick community working the levers and strings from behind some keyboard curtain?

Thanks to JD for organizing and running TAI with Clint for the Tb.com nationals.... JD and I were wearing out our lugnuts switching from slicks to street tires between runs..but it gave us something to do!!! This was the first race in a while I didn't have to work on the car so that was a relief....

Julio, thanks for getting me the new pump so quickly and for supporting the pump gas/alky buick racers, as race gas approaches $100 per 5 gal pail it has started to make a huge impact on racing expenses as well!!

Congrats!!!!!! John your car is flyin once AGAIN!!!!

Hopefully I'll have a little better luck in bowling green!!!!

Let's hope we can have a good turn out this year!!!!

Jd

Please tell us what it's going to take to get people to have some FUN and RUN there car's????

JD
Bring an event a little further north...TONS of turbo Buicks in MN alone plus think ILL WIand other big cities ...kinda getting sick of going 12+ hours one way for the CLOSEST Buick event... not mad just stating the brutal truth...anything and everything is always far far away...I personally know in my club there are 4 TAI cars and would be competitive....hell I'll throw a nozzle on and run it too!!!

Attachments

• mn buicks.jpg
    mn buicks.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 118
Bring an event a little further north...TONS of turbo Buicks in MN alone plus think ILL WIand other big cities ...kinda getting sick of going 12+ hours one way for the CLOSEST Buick event... not mad just stating the brutal truth...anything and everything is always far far away...I personally know in my club there are 4 TAI cars and would be competitive....hell I'll throw a nozzle on and run it too!!!

A lot of people say there already to many event's.

travel is the part that Suck's but the event's that are put together and SPONSORED!!!

ARE A GREAT TIME!!!!

Bowlong Green is in 10 weeks REALLY hope some of your crew can make the TRIP!!!!

JD

p.s. it will be here before you know IT!!!!

JD, I will make BG but wont be racing in any class, just hoping to get some tuning done.

The travel is part of the journey !!!

Cant wait to see everyone..

Bryan

JD, I will make BG but wont be racing in any class, just hoping to get some tuning done.

The travel is part of the journey !!!

Cant wait to see everyone..

Bryan

AWESOME!!!!

glad to hear your gonna be testing!!!

See ya soon!!!!

JD