You can type here any text you want

O my God,

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
well I was goin to throw in a cheap shot or to BUT the car speaks for itself :rolleyes: :eek:

Well, personally I could see myself driving down the street, with the T tops off, and with "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp" from HUSTLE & FLOW blasting on the radio.
Wish I had the money to bid.

I was wondering if I could sneak up behind it, and put it out of its misery, now if I can only figure out which part is the rear???

And where can I buy a one of them tow-missiles, like the military uses, you know the ones with the long wires, because I don't want to be anywhere near that thing when it goes off. Perhaps we could call the Pentagon, and they could mount an airstrike, I'm sure if we show them the pictures, they will be more than happy to help us.

At some point someone thought this was cool! :eek:

Looks good to have that car if you live where there is allot of snow! Cut right thru it! :biggrin:

Hi,
Actually, this is one of the coolest dealermobiles I have seen since the movie Nightshift in '82. Do you remember the Grandprix Michael Keaton drove? Ah, what tasteless excess! I need to bid my $5 right now, see ya!

Back