You can type here any text you want

odd fire crank, anybody have one?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHITE T

Baer Brake Systems
Guys,
I have been toying with the idea of building an oddfire motor.

Anybody have a crank they are interested in selling?

If so PM me details. If I do this I want something maged (known good), and really want something std, std.

Thx!
Rick

I got a brand new Hank the crank oddfire common journal but its a 3.06 stroke i got rods too very weird 6.5 on center carrillo with carr bolts with a huge pin like 1.040

I got a brand new Hank the crank oddfire common journal but its a 3.06 stroke i got rods too very weird 6.5 on center carrillo with carr bolts with a huge pin like 1.040

OK I see!! Isnt that the one you have been looking for for me for like 2 years now!!! Guess I know where I stand now. Mike

Mike i said i got one i didnt say i was taking long showers with it besides i have to have something to harass you about

I've got one. Hank the crank. In my storage room 6 hours away. I'll be there in the next 2-3 weeks. Will get some pix and specs if you're interested. Thx. John

OK Guys, Here it is. Dug it out of my storage room on Saturday. Hank The Crank Odd-Fire crank. Guy I bought it from said it was billet. I measured the main journals at 2.499 and the rod journals at 2.10 with my Harbour Freight caliper. Serial # 36105 stamped on one of the counterbalances.
Inscription on the end says................Wegner Auto & Racing HTC 16.477 Stroke 3.625 T Std M Std T. R. .125 M.R. .125 6.300 Rods
Best offer over $500 plus the ride.

Attachments

• Buick Odd-Fire crank 001.jpg
    Buick Odd-Fire crank 001.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 164
  • Buick Odd-Fire crank 002.jpg
    Buick Odd-Fire crank 002.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 165
Back