Ok, Why is EVERY thread

All those threads are still there, the only thing removed was the going back and forth between people in one of those threads. No thread was deleted. I don't understand the constant comparisions. We are enforcing 1 rule here, if you are promoting a product you have to pay vendor fees. Why is that so hard to deal with. People pulling these antics are trying to out smart us and the consumer by getting over for free. Why are we the bad guys and they are profiting:frown:

Shane,
I'm on your side. I here what your saying. But my beef was just removing of certain posts & not otheres cause 'you don't like it" was my point.
Hope you understand that.

Jim,

The few post that were deleted was because "party x" name got involved, and some useless bickering between a couple of people. There was nothing there that benefited anyone. All we are trying to do is prevent people from advertising for free. We have pm'd many members that are vendors and they are cool with this. They understand its just vendors. I really respect those guys too, they respect the rules. Running this deal is tough enough, I really hate arguing with members, does no one good. Jim I hope you know how I really am, I don't BS and I do what I say. Hope to see you in BG:biggrin:

Jim,

The few post that were deleted was because "party x" name got involved, and some useless bickering between a couple of people. There was nothing there that benefited anyone. All we are trying to do is prevent people from advertising for free. We have pm'd many members that are vendors and they are cool with this. They understand its just vendors. I really respect those guys too, they respect the rules. Running this deal is tough enough, I really hate arguing with members, does no one good. Jim I hope you know how I really am, I don't BS and I do what I say. Hope to see you in BG:biggrin:

Gotca.10/4

Shane and Jay

You are absolutely correct in blocking/deleteing a certain name/person for trying to sell a product without paying a vendor fee. I'm with you 100% on this.

This is my opinion. Why buy the cheap knock stuff coming in from China/Korea? You guys are supporting these knockoff companies and the vendors that made the original product, you are kicking to the curb. I dought the Asian companies care about our Buick market.

In a thread that has my name titled in it, which was locked without a chance for me to reply back; these overseas companies approached the US vendors here, which I find is a bunch of bull****, trying to sell their product. Why even bother to carry/sell these knockoffs? How many times did we hear vendors stating that this Buick market is small and they're not going to waste their time designing a new product and make their money back? Countless. So, I don't know where these oversea companies took it among themselves to make parts for our small market? This brings me to believe that these foreign companies were approached by certain US vendors. Yes, I was at PRI this past Dec and spoke with KAT. KAT personell filled me in about the girdle.

I have no problem in reproducing a discontinued part. But coping a part that is already made, is bull****. This coping has trickle down effect. The original vendor that made the product will then cease to come out with any new products. They'll be thinking why should I waste my time in making a new product that will be copied.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Shane and Jay

You are absolutely correct in blocking/deleteing a certain name/person for trying to sell a product without paying a vendor fee. I'm with you 100% on this.

This is my opinion. Why buy the cheap knock stuff coming in from China/Korea? You guys are supporting these knockoff companies and the vendors that made the original product, you are kicking to the curb. I dought the Asian companies care about our Buick market.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Billy, This is not a tit for tat with you but I'll say this,

How many times do you need parts & you go to order them & they are out of stock on them??
How about when you (not you per say) order pistons, rods, heads, cams, etc & your holding your d!ck waiting for them for months cause "Its a buick".
How come nobody bitched when when BA made stroker cranks??

The bottom line is Yea it sucks to make something and have it copied & to be sold for less then it costs to get the material, But thats sh!t happens. I read in the other post, Its Global economy.

Thats my O2.

You guys are supporting these knockoff companies and the vendors that made the original product, you are kicking to the curb. [/email]

Unfortunately, for a copycat version of the TA headers that can be purchased for $125.00 a set vs. $900 a set for the authentic TA headers, many people will look the other way. That's a lot of parts you can buy for the difference.

I remember back at the 03 Nats Dick Kereny had a set of headers that looked familiar to Ta and these.

He told me they were Burhead brand.

I remember back at the 03 Nats Dick Kereny had a set of headers that looked familiar to Ta and these.

He told me they were Burhead brand.

I dont know the whats or hows or whys but Burhead was the original designer of those headers.

Unfortunately, for a copycat version of the TA headers that can be purchased for $125.00 a set vs. $900 a set for the authentic TA headers, many people will look the other way. That's a lot of parts you can buy for the difference.

I have to agree. I have a set of those $1000 headers and when I see that around a year later I could have gotten basically the same headers for under $300 it makes me want to puke. For a regular blue collar guy like myself, that extra $700 could have come in handy. But at the time those 1gr' headers were the only option and I supported a paying vendor, but I'm sorry to say, I know what will happen next time. Like I said, that's alot of $$$ for the average guy.

I am glad I coated my stockers; with every post about headers, Ebay, China, and Korea, it jus helps me reinforce my decision. :biggrin:

I have to agree. I have a set of those $1000 headers and when I see that around a year later I could have gotten basically the same headers for under $300 it makes me want to puke. For a regular blue collar guy like myself, that extra $700 could have come in handy. But at the time those 1gr' headers were the only option and I supported a paying vendor, but I'm sorry to say, I know what will happen next time. Like I said, that's alot of $$$ for the average guy.

I agree. The only thing is you could have got the headers for $125.00. I noticed the price seemed to have dropped a little lately.

$900 vs. $125 is unreal.