You can type here any text you want

One thing I have noticed about our cars...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by Grim Reaper
DID I MISS PICS!

oh i am gunna be mad if i did!

:D

No pics yet. You'll know when the pics are out. The number of people who have read this thread will have doubled in a few days time. :p

Originally posted by BBcutty's_grl
Wait a minute here, why is it I have to post pictures, I haven't seen any one elses pics yet!!! ;)

its cause we asked first Hunny!

:cool:

Ok, BBcutty's_grl. If you post a pic I'll post a pic of me laying on the hood of my GN with my bikini on. I'm not affraid of how I look, I know I'm hot. even hotter on my GN. I think these guys are ready to see what a real chic car buff looks like! ta ta.;)

:eek::eek::eek:

Originally posted by 2 qk 4 u_sgrl
Ok, BBcutty's_grl. If you post a pic I'll post a pic of me laying on the hood of my GN with my bikini on. I'm not affraid of how I look, I know I'm hot. even hotter on my GN. I think these guys are ready to see what a real chic car buff looks like! ta ta.;)

where did your post go don3d? i was getting anxious.

C'mon BBcutty's_grl I don't want to feel alone here, I wanna see the guys pics.;)

Originally posted by 2 qk 4 u_sgrl
YUMMY ! ! ! !

ya like that?;)

aite let's see the girls...come on i would LOVE to have a girl laying in a bikini on top of "MY" GN hood:D ;) :eek:

Originally posted by d0n_3d
WHOA.....................ok i think it's time to get the ball rolling here...lemme go first...here's a pic of myself

http://panthers.pnc.edu/dmudri00/Don.jpg

i want to see those girls!

btw i am single and looking!:D LOL!

I admire the job of cutting the blond out of the picture. LOL

Boy this thread is rolling right along. :)

Originally posted by gn85
I admire the job of cutting the blond out of the picture. LOL

Boy this thread is rolling right along. :)

yeah that was my ex...i won't even go there with her:mad:

Hey you guys isn't my girl great! I don't care who hits on her or who stares at her. I'm not selfish, I'll share. She went to work and will probably be back on tonight or tomorrow to post her pic, believe me it's a good one. I would post it but she told me not to and I sure listen to her, know what I mean ! :)

hey it's all good fun man...i ain't tryin to steal anyone away...just having some good ol internet fun:D

i'm not like the cutlass dude that was all about being a prick about his woman.

if my girl got stolen away, i'd find another one. no big deal. If a girl ends up leaving me she isn't ready, and probably too imature anyways. Just don't let them be bigger hounds than yourselves. lol.

It's all good Don. Now, about tuning your car, where are you going to start first?

where am i going to start first? i am gonna rip out the motor and tear it apart!!!:D

actually i still cannot figure out why my blms at idle are always pegged out at 160...i just cannot figure out why it runs so rich at idle...cruising around and WOT it's fine

once i get that figured out i think my car will run perfect...or close to it...

Wow, y'all are posting up a storm to this thread. Everytime I look up there's more added. This will be the never ending thread.. kinda like the "It's Friday" thread.

Back