You can type here any text you want

One thing I have noticed about our cars...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by snistrgn

P.S. TAKE ME BACK BABY, PLEASE TAKE ME BACK!!!!!!:D

He's practiced that line more then a few times!!! Very good apology though.

Like I said before I don't need to rely on a guy for anything I've learned to take care of myself and how to deal with a$$holes that like to talk sh!t. Ok, snistr, apology accepted, just don't let it happen again ;) !!! Yeah for some reason since I've owned my truck I've loved them, as long as they don't have the long box. The only problem with mine is that it doesn't have four wheel drive, what is the point in having a truck if it doesn't have four wheel drive???

Originally posted by BigBlockOlds
I hope he still has the receipt for that Torker 2 because it isn't going to fit a 403. LOL

Intakes for SBO made by Edelbrock:

Performer
Performer RPM

Intakes for BBO made by Edelbrock:

Performer
Torker

I strongly suspected this and is one of the things that made me think BBCutlass403 and BBcutty's_grl were troll characters.

Originally posted by soonergn
But, I still have my doubts. After all, this is the internet. What brought you here if you don't have a turbo car or a Regal and your boyfriend thinks V6's are for pussies? I'd like to see both of you logged on and replying at the same time. Still, I'll have a hard time believing until someone from this board actually confirms it. And I don't mean someone with with 5 posts. Accept a race challenge from someone near by. Can your boyfriend back up his mouth? Or are you guys just fiction? ;)

I suppose this isn't "confirmation", but I'll state that I believe BB & BB's girl are two different people. This is based on my perception of the subtle differences in the way that a lady will word things v/s a guy.

In the spirit of confirmation, are we any closer to getting to see pictures of cutty's_grl anytime soon?:D

Maybe in front of the cutlass or the S10? (would be nice) I know I don't speak for any others when I say the choice of attire is completely up to you. You don't have to ask for permission do you?:p

Not trying to start s#!t but evry year I go and visit my mom who lives in Mt. pleasent Michigan and we go race at mid michgan motorplex if BBcuttlass wants to race a lightly modded fully streetable GN (street tires and all) I ll be there. not shure when though, havent set up a date yet. (by then ill have my frontmount installed and my translator+ on. (I might be able to compete with him;) )

Andy

I don't know about pictures yet. I thought that you guys didn't like the cutlass anyway so why would you want to see a pic of me standing in front of it?? I don't think that I have any pics of me and the S-10, I have pics of the truck by itself if you want to see those!!! No, I don't have to ask what to wear!! Nobody owns me, I do want I want when I want how I want!!! Sorry thats just the way it is!! Liek I said before you can believe what you want but BBcutlass and I both know that we are two different people, not fictional characters!!!:D

BB, you guys have to excuse the request for a pic of you with your cars. Sometimes they are more interested in the human form than the vehicles. Boys will be boys, there is no excuse, but I think there is no ill will intended. Mark :D :D :D

P.s. you gonna put a V8 in your S-10?

BBgrl, a pic of you in front of his Cutlass would be fine. You are the subject, not the car. Many of us like all the G bodies (Regal, Cutlass, Monte Carlo, Grand Prix) anyway. We bad mouthed his car because he shot his mouth off. It would also help show you are for real.;) As far as what you should wear, well, we wouldn't complain if it was something along this line - http://community.webshots.com/photo/89544776/89546898XvHDsU

Me being an Olds-man, I'd REALLY love to come on here and defend you BBCutty403, and company, but the truth of the matter is, I just can't bring myself to do it.

I have a few questions for you BBcutty403:

How many 403 powered cars have you seen in the 10's?

In Street Trim?

And that ALSO get driven to the track?

The answer:

Zip, Zero, Zilch, Nada! NOT A SINGLE F'n one.

It idiots like you (BBCutty403) that make REAL OLDS POWER guys like me and Andrew (BigBlockOlds) look bad. You and your girl are IDIOTS for starting this crap.

We have a name for people like you: Schwaeky's.......

Any IDIOT in the Olds community will forever be know as: Schwaeky's.

You actually make the REAL (slim?) Schwaeky look intelligent. Well, maybe not THAT far, but your real damn close!

I would NEVER mess with a GN on the street, unless I REALLY knew what it ran. They can range from a 85 Hot-Air with a Bad Turbo running 16's...........or an all-out 86/7 Running 10's in street trim at the stop light next to you. You just NEVER know.

My money's on the GN, everytime though. I'm not just saying that cause I'm here on a TR board. I have seen them run, and although they don't have as much class as a Cutlass, they MORE than make up for it with their speed.

Ryan

Well said Spdrcer, other than the idiot part. Anyone that chooses to diss a GN, TTA, or a T-Type is speaking from a total sense of denial. My belief in the turbo cars is so strong, I won't let anything these people say bother me, and I am a Ford man at heart. If they aren't man (or woman) enough to admit that there are GN's all around them that will stomp their nuts on any given day, then you can't convience them otherwise. Just like talking logically to a liberal, they just won't listen to you at all. Mark :D :D :D

You stole my thunder Spdrcer34
:D

If that 403 is 600 hp than my 461 must be around 1000. LMAO

I think Schwaeky may have been one-upped. It a sad day when
Schwaeky can be out-Schwaekyed LOL

Sorry Jamie,

You know how I like to bust on the 'Schwaeky' types......it's just too bad he picked a fight with the GN guys....

I wonder what Crow tastes like?

Ryan

I forgive you Ryan. LOL
I just hate it when someone makes Olds guys look bad (i.e. like bs'ing morons), and besides, I am a closet Buick fan. ;) Way back in the day(over 10 years ago) my now wife (then GF) and I test drove a used HotAir 84 TR.and I fell in love with the turbo six. SOMEDAY I will own one. Maybe hotair, maybe intercooled but definately a TR.:)

I second that! :) One day I'll have a GN to park next to my Olds hopefully. Of course it will have to be a big turbo'd and intercooled GN. ;)

Of course, a turbocharged 350DX in the Cutlass wouldn't be bad either. :)

Originally posted by vista461
I forgive you Ryan. LOL
I just hate it when someone makes Olds guys look bad (i.e. like bs'ing morons), and besides, I am a closet Buick fan. ;) Way back in the day(over 10 years ago) my now wife (then GF) and I test drove a used HotAir 84 TR.and I fell in love with the turbo six. SOMEDAY I will own one. Maybe hotair, maybe intercooled but definately a TR.:)

Ok, first off spdrcer34, I didn't come on this board to start trouble, I have not opened my mouth once about your cars and what they can and cannot do, I believe what you guys are saying about these cars, yes my boyfriend has been talking a lot of sh!t, however I am not responsible for him or his actions so if something he said offended you take it up with him and leave me the hell out of it!!! I have not started any "crap" or said any "crap" about you or your car!!! I thought that after all of the sh!t that went on with bbcuttlass403 then it would be ok for me to stay here, since I didn't have anything to do with what was said, however I see now that it is not, I am not going to stay here and talk with you guys if all your going to do is talk a bunch of sh!t about me!!!! BBcutlass and I have our own opinions, they are NOT the same.

Originally posted by BBcutty's_grl
Ok, first off spdrcer34, I didn't come on this board to start trouble, I have not opened my mouth once about your cars and what they can and cannot do, I believe what you guys are saying about these cars, yes my boyfriend has been talking a lot of sh!t, however I am not responsible for him or his actions so if something he said offended you take it up with him and leave me the hell out of it!!! I have not started any "crap" or said any "crap" about you or your car!!! I thought that after all of the sh!t that went on with bbcuttlass403 then it would be ok for me to stay here, since I didn't have anything to do with what was said, however I see now that it is not, I am not going to stay here and talk with you guys if all your going to do is talk a bunch of sh!t about me!!!! BBcutlass and I have our own opinions, they are NOT the same.

BBCuttygrl, I think that spdrcer34 isn't fully up to speed on this thread. After all, it is about 160 posts long now. With careful reading anyone can see what your point is. This thread has drawn a lot of attention from many arenas including the Oldsmobile forums.

BTW, I have to say it takes a lot of class to come in here as the Olds group has and speak the truth of things and show respect. Like someone mentioned a page or so ago, that we DO like the Cutlass and other G-body styles. Also, as you can see by sigs, there are many here with different forms of transportation... including Olds, Mustang, Pontiac, Chevy, etc owned by members here. It call comes back to prove that your b/f (who is different than you) was way out of line and only wanted to start trouble.

Back