You can type here any text you want

One thing I have noticed about our cars...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm not about to read this whole retarded thread. I say retarded cause thats what BBCutty403 is. Damn i gotta come over from oldspower to tell the buick boys that not everyone over there is this dumb. GN's will smoke you, thats all there is too it. Stop being a hater. If you wanna hate go show down the chevy boys on MontecarloSS.com. Buick is Olds partner in crime, pontiac and chevy can go f themselves. Besides Buick guys don't brag, actions speak louder than words. Chevy people run their mouths! Don't embarass the olds name plate or Oldspower.com no more with your uneducated mind. I know not to mess with GN's, i have too many friends that have them. I will have one soon enough thou. Why does it matter if you can run with a turbo v6, to me i could care less what i do against one. Race stuff that is comperable to your own. Who cares if they didn't put v8's in, the combo they got is great!!!! Some people like to run all engine some people like high tech, leave it at that. Personally i like all engine, but i wouldn't mind something high tech i could tweak with. anytime you wanna continue this you know where to find me. ~Go Fast With Class~

Originally posted by vista461
Drool Drool Drool:D

Jamie, do you mean like this one?
94201174vMkeDX_ph.jpg

Originally posted by vista461
Drool Drool Drool:D

Jamie, do you mean like this one?
94201174vMkeDX_ph.jpg

Oh, BTW, I agree with all the other Olds people that posted. Sorry for letting Schwaeky Jr. out of his cage.

Yep.:D
I got the Hunts dragster on tape from Norwalk this year. I love that turbo sound especially when there is two :D

I'd like to welcome the Olds guys here and set something straight because I know this thread has gotten pretty long. BBcutty's_grl has not said anything against turbo Regals and has been pleasant to talk to all along. It was her boyfriend, BBCutlass403 that shot his mouth off and rubbed everyone wrong.

BBcutty's_grl, you are welcome here anytime. But your boyfriend needs to tone it down and wise up.

THANK YOU, I'm glad that somebody finally figured out that I have not said anything bad about anyone here or their cars!!!! And if there is one thing that I have learned it's that you can get a guy right where it hurts by even speaking of his car in the worng tone of voice!!!;)

THAT IS F***IN SWEEEEEEET! the only thing i would change is the clear front marker lights. Orange ones would make it look like a GN's cousin.

That's a beautiful cutlass. I especially think that the wheels and tires set it off. Jamie, he fired it up for a bunch of us, and blipped the throttle a couple times. every time it got just a tic over idle, you could hear those turbos start whining! WHOOOO!! Now THAT is realoldspower.

That turbo cutlass is sweet. Best of two worlds ;)
Just to be clear I knew it was the boyfriend who was the jag the whole time and I haven't said anything against BBcutty's_grl
You seem nice, my advise is to find another man.

There's a member here called 'HybridT' that has a similar car.

86/7 GN with a 87/8 Cutlass Clip, I saw it in person @ the Pacific Raceway BOP race a few weeks ago........WORK OF ART!

I'm sorry BBcuttys_grl, I thought you were talking smack to the GN guys. Appearantly you were not, it was just your 'half-a-man' with his 'virtual' engine. Your only mistake was letting him post this crap.

Ryan

I've had the pleasure of talking with HybridT through email for the last couple of days. Extremely nice guy and very willing to help a fellow car guy and G-body nut out!
His car is absolutely beautiful!! Wish I lived closer to you guys so that I could check it out in person.

Originally posted by Spdrcer34
There's a member here called 'HybridT' that has a similar car.

86/7 GN with a 87/8 Cutlass Clip, I saw it in person @ the Pacific Raceway BOP race a few weeks ago........WORK OF ART!

Ryan

Spdrcer34, I have no control over what my b/f posts, I don't run or control his life he does what he wants. He has the same respect for me, he does not run my life or tell me what to do!!

i think it is time that BBcutty's_grl cracked her whip and got her extremely intelegent;) boyfriend under control...j/k

disclaimer: this post in no way means to inflict harm on anyone's feeling. nothing contained in this post contains any significant meaning, other then to possibly entertain...thank you

-jeff

Back