Parachute suggestions needed

Was a custom made tub to maximize the factory outer. My fabricater buddy has the pitsburg machine(whatever that is) that can make them.
Allan G.
It's a hemming tool, actually have not used one since 77, great for making ducts etc, and those style tubs, very secure, no welding required.

For anyone interested in making a CO2 launcher, I took these photos of the set-up. Since my CO2 cyloinder will be tucked behind the license plate, it would be impossible to remove as a one piece assembly. I used these long scews attached to the CO2 so that I can easily assemble to the chute bracket after installing it on the car.

Allan G.

001.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

Thanks, That helps a lot. I've got the bag and cylinder. I just need some free time to make everything else.

For anyone interested in making a CO2 launcher, I took these photos of the set-up. Since my CO2 cyloinder will be tucked behind the license plate, it would be impossible to remove as a one piece assembly. I used these long scews attached to the CO2 so that I can easily assemble to the chute bracket after installing it on the car.

Allan G.

View attachment 182142View attachment 182143View attachment 182144
Where did you get the cable retainer/bracket? I need one of those.

Is this true. I just found out that if you run over 150 MPH you are required to have 2 Chutes??

Not true. If you run over 150 you are required to have a chute, they don't specify how many just that you have to have one. If you do the math on most chute manufacturers websites a heavy regal that runs over 150 should need 2, but in reality 1 works fine.

My friend Stephane with his 540 was told to put 2 so he did. He will be going well over 200 mph..maybe 2 will be better for him.