You can type here any text you want

Parts anyone?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Make a reasonable offer.

I'd have to have some idea of what you paid so I can give you some profit for your time at least. Since we don't know whether or not it's good I don't want to offer to much. Wish I had a way to tell you how to test it off the car so we could make sure it's good.:redface:

Works for me. Can you post a pic of everything you got so we can tell you what you got? I hav PP so it'll be the best way.

Like i said in one of the previous posts the card reader on our desktop here is messed up and my laptop is broken, nut I can get pics to your email from my phone.

you should have a message in a few minutes here.

As for any other parts on that car, is anybody interested in the carb. dist. or the turbo? Also the air intake is there and many other parts. basically untouched until i got to it. hood latch was stuck closed :p

Like i said in one of the previous posts the card reader on our desktop here is messed up and my laptop is broken, nut I can get pics to your email from my phone.

you should have a message in a few minutes here.

As for any other parts on that car, is anybody interested in the carb. dist. or the turbo? Also the air intake is there and many other parts. basically untouched until i got to it. hood latch was stuck closed :p

:biggrin:Got pics and it's a done deal as far as I'm concerned. Send me payment info and I'll send the money.:biggrin:

Charlie My email is BOPpowerFTW@Gmail.com for the paypal.

Matt, I'm hoping to get to the post office tomorrow on break so i can get you a final price.

Guys, They should hopefully be in the mail wed. but possibly thurs. depending on how busy i am. I can only put 150 more miles on my cutlass (DD right now) and I have to get the rockers on my Jeep and get it inspected asap so i'm pretty busy this week. :eek:

Back