You can type here any text you want

Parts anyone?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3xbrowncutty

There is a 78 Sportcoupe regal at the local junkyard and hes crushing everything here before winter.

I was wondering if any of you guys needed any parts from it before it gets scrapped.

let me know and maybe i can head out this week or next weekend sometime. I asked hom to save it from the crusher so itll be there for a while longer than all the other cars and g-bodies... :frown:

Turbo control center, PEVR valve, carb, distributor, and the knock center need to be saved at least.

I'm in Erie, pa.

youll have to enlighten me on where the control center, PEVR valve , and Knock center.

Is the control center the electrical box that is mounted on the shroud/core suppourt? Pics would help a lot!

There is a 78 Sportcoupe regal at the local junkyard and hes crushing everything here before winter.

I was wondering if any of you guys needed any parts from it before it gets scrapped.

let me know and maybe i can head out this week or next weekend sometime. I asked hom to save it from the crusher so itll be there for a while longer than all the other cars and g-bodies... :frown:

i need a PEVR its on the intake manifold. i would post this in the before black section too theres more people looking for the part there.

here is what it looks like this one is broken, but you can get the idea. sorry jase this is the only picture i could find on my computer of one.

Attachments

• 1001147f.jpg
    1001147f.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 288
I'm in Erie, pa.

youll have to enlighten me on where the control center, PEVR valve , and Knock center.

Is the control center the electrical box that is mounted on the shroud/core suppourt? Pics would help a lot!

Yes, the turbo control center is located on the radiator shroud. Follow the electrical wires back and you can find the knock sensor mounted on the manifold. It controls the timing and retard of the distributor.

The PEVR valve has 2 vac lines attached to it. One of them goes to the carb directly under fuel inlet on the carb.

I'll see what i can do for you guys then, and ill probablly post whatever parts i get in the forsale section.

I'll take a look at the tails for you supercrackerbox and let you know how they are.

Post it in the B4Black section instead. It will get lost in the for sale section.

I'll see what i can do for you guys then, and ill probablly post whatever parts i get in the forsale section.

I'll take a look at the tails for you supercrackerbox and let you know how they are.

if you get the pevr send me a pm i will take it.

Someones got to throw the kid a bone on the PERV. He has been looking for ages now and tries every time he sees something.

cause that stupid valve aint worth a piss.

we need to build a replacement.

it sucked 20 years ago and it hasnt changed.

A.j.

Alright, so i just got back from the junkyard. I grabbed the control center and the knock sensor i believe. I also grabbed what i thought was the PEVR.... but looking around on here, I dont think it is. Heres some pics to shed some light:

or not... my laptop is broken and apparently the memory card reader is broken on the desktop, so no pics. lol, can someone post a pic of a pevr and the other valve on the intake? it has 3 vacuum ports on it.

PEVR valve has 2 on the top of it and a 3" stem going down that's hex shaped. How much for the center and knock sensor?

Make a reasonable offer.

The valve i removed was in the same location as the one in the pic, but is cylindrical shaped on top with 3 vacuum ports like i said and has a 2 1/4" hex including the threads on bottom.

Back