You can type here any text you want

Parts Wanted (at Volo?)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PerryB

Hey guys - I know there's a parts wanted forum, but thought I'd post here to see if there's a chance of picking up a few items from anyone attending the Volo meet, July 26.

Looking for a PS front fender, rear escutcheons (upper door panel trim pieces behind the pull straps), horn trim ring, Razor Alky kit complete with instructions and little or no use.

Please let me know if you have any of these items for sale, and whether you'll be at Volo. Feel free to call if you prefer....920-729-4981.

Thanks much! - Perry

Perry, what happened to your fender??? I think there is still a Regal here at the boneyard. If so, I'll pull the fender for ya. I'll stop by this week and let you know. -------Jeremy

More parts wanted (Bring to Volo?)

Just bought an alky kit. Now I need another up pipe (want to keep my stock pipe), a street chip for 93 pump gas, and a race chip for Turbo Blue unleaded (I beleive 100 octane). Injectors are 009's. See signature.

Thanks,
Perry
920-205-1295

new parts deals

NOS4GN may come out and has offered the following "specials":

If there is enough interest from those attending who may want to purchase product from us in advance via our website, we can conveniently bring it to VOLO to save shipping costs. (especially large items such as hood pads w/graphics) We would choose a 1 hour window to meet those that have paid for items and want to pick them up.

PM me for his website if you don't know it!

adjustable waste gate

Hey guys,im looking for a new adjustable waste gate actuator

Smc Progressive Kit $275

I have an SMC progressive kit which I would like to sell. Kit is complete with instructions. 2 years old. Works flawlessly. Single nozzle.

Reason for selling: upgraded to Razor.

See you at Volo!

Perry,

I may have some Joe Lubrant chips for 009's. I'll have a look!

If anyone has the following, I will be at the show Saturday to purchase (all for 86-87 setup):

Up-pipe for stock location IC.
Vacuum Block with port for brake booster
Dutt Neck (neck only, have to make some mods to my IC to fit)
ESC Module
T-Stat housing
Oil Fill tube and Pass side Breather.
Lots of motivation to finish my project.

I also have a 200R4 Tranny I want to get rid of. The S/N is SN 011-1T85OG0565. It came with the setup I bought that was not in a car so I have no idea the condition. The Motor I bought had a spun bearing so my guess is that it was pulled out of the car for that and not the tranny. I will bring it with me if someone is interested to take a look at it.

If anyone has the following, I will be at the show Saturday to purchase (all for 86-87 setup):

Up-pipe for stock location IC.
Vacuum Block with port for brake booster
Dutt Neck (neck only, have to make some mods to my IC to fit)
ESC Module
T-Stat housing
Oil Fill tube and Pass side Breather.
Lots of motivation to finish my project.

I also have a 200R4 Tranny I want to get rid of. The S/N is SN 011-1T85OG0565. It came with the setup I bought that was not in a car so I have no idea the condition. The Motor I bought had a spun bearing so my guess is that it was pulled out of the car for that and not the tranny. I will bring it with me if someone is interested to take a look at it.

I have a stock T stat housing that i can bring for gas. ;)

Not trying to hijack the thread but I also have a few parts I can bring if anyone is interested:

1-Old style non progressive SMC alcohol kit with newer pump, comes with an stock up pipe with nozzle already installed.
1-used set(6) of 43lb./hr.(green top) injectors which worked just fine.
1-Turbo Tweak alcohol chip for the above injectors.
1-stock intercooler without shroud.
1-stock cooling fan,works fine.
1-set of "fabricated" valve covers, modified for pushrod clearance, kinda beat up, but could be cleaned up, a royal pain to get on and off if you still have a/c, just get the damn things the hell away from me LOL.

1- Set of I believe they are Kirbans?, underdrive pulleys.

All part are B/O, I WILL deal.:biggrin:

I have a stock fan I could bring. Worked well before I put the dual fans on at 76,000 miles.

I am going to be there and need a single 3" or 3.5" exhaust that exits in stock location with or without muffler..... have $$$, doesn't need to be anything special.

I am going to be there and need a single 3" or 3.5" exhaust that exits in stock location with or without muffler..... have $$$, doesn't need to be anything special.

i have a 3.5 dynomax race muffler if ur interested

Back