Place to get headers jethot coated in Dallas TX?

Hey guys I won't make Sat night, we already have plans to be out at the Eagle Mountain Lake tie up all day with a bunch of friends, but that should be a great place to meet and see alot of cool cars.

Hey guys I won't make Sat night, we already have plans to be out at the Eagle Mountain Lake tie up all day with a bunch of friends, but that should be a great place to meet and see alot of cool cars.

Sunday somewhere? I have no schedule really for the weekend except for Saturday up until early afternoon so will go to Chuck's and if anyone can make it there let me knwo and we can hook up but also open for suggestions on the Sunday ...

Here's a guy I know that just had Mike do his custom turbo headers recently.

picture002ps9.jpg

picture003sc1.jpg

picture004dc0.jpg

There's a Hooters Show in North Richland Hills on Sunday, but other than for you, that's kind of out there. I don't mind it though.

We could just say screw it and have our own Mini TTA GTG on Sunday.

Jan, you like Texas Bar-B-Que?
There's a new resturant in Coppell called Hard Eight BBQ. Located at 688 S. Freeport Parkway. Map

How's this sound for Sunday Guys?

Here's a guy I know that just had Mike do his custom turbo headers recently.

Looks good.

My stuff is with Mike and will be ready for mid next week when I return home ... really nice guy and they had tons of headers and stuff ready for customers and others they were working on ... look forward to see the result

Mini TTA GTG on Sunday.

Jan, you like Texas Bar-B-Que?
There's a new resturant in Coppell called Hard Eight BBQ. Located at 688 S. Freeport Parkway. Map

How's this sound for Sunday Guys?

I'm defenitly up for BBQ on Sunday, what time and who will be there?

Link to their web site, look at the Coppell location, Hard Eight BBQ

Let me know!

Hey, I just got back in town and my wife left me a note saying her friends were now not going Sat but our neighbors are but she didn't really want to go with them to the lake tie up, but that could change... But Sunday for lunch sounds great and BBQ is perfect.... around 11:30-12 would be great if that works for ya'll to beat the crowds.

Ok, let go with Noon Sunday at Hard 8 BBQ.

I'll send this out to LSPBC to invite some Buick guys if they're interested.

Rob, can you try to contact Phil and Aaron to see if they want to join us?

Rob, can you try to contact Phil and Aaron to see if they want to join us?

I sent Aaron a PM and Phil's email came back saying invalid addr, so I'll call him tonight when I get home as I've got his business card.

Where's Chris??

Where's Chris??

Here I am! Sorry - haven't had a chance to chime in.

Sunday is looking good - I think I can be there!

Chris
--------------------------------------
1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am #760 (1850 miles)
1988 Chevrolet Corvette 35th Anniversary #1941/2050
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
1983 Delorean DMC-12
1986 Toyota Supra MKII
1985 Kawasaki Eliminator ZL900
( yeah - I'm stuck in the '80s )

So more than 6 then :) Got my camera ready for a photo of all of them :)
That would be cool, the most I've seen was 4 in one parking lot, not all together at one of our Buick club shows. Looks like we'll have that 100 degree day too...or at least very very close!

Anyone know where to get some ARP header bolts in the Dallas area? Is there a speedshop you guys can recommend that might have some? They are the same size as for any chevy so I take it a good speedshop would have them in stock.

Anyone know where to get some ARP header bolts in the Dallas area? Is there a speedshop you guys can recommend that might have some? They are the same size as for any chevy so I take it a good speedshop would have them in stock.

There's a couple of shops in Dallas, but the only one I usually go to is this one if I can't wait for a part thru the mail. The Dallas store is probably closer to you..I go to the other in Haltom City since I live over in Ft. Worth.
Speedtek Performance specializing in high performance parts and service.

Ok, I got in contact with Phillip, he's going to make it out there....hadn't heard from Aaron....might be a stretch to make 6.

haven't sold the TTA yet and I think I have decided to keep it. I have the AC system all apart now, but now I have some motivation to get it running today. I will definitely try to make it tomorrow. I haven't been to a meet all year. :(

gotta go now, time is wasting!

There's a couple of shops in Dallas, but the only one I usually go to is this one if I can't wait for a part thru the mail. The Dallas store is probably closer to you..I go to the other in Haltom City since I live over in Ft. Worth.
Speedtek Performance specializing in high performance parts and service.

Thanks Rob, stopped there yesterday and picked up the header bolts I needed. ARP 400-1109 if anyone plans to get them (pack of 12 with washers) ... you will need 2 studs and nuts as well for some of the accessory brackets.