Police Chase... Holy Sh!T

I can see it now "I'm gonna take this guy out" and then he ends up shootin the guy............ohhhhh boy....Lawsuits ......:redface: :redface: :eek: :eek:

no no. to me i think the guy pulled a gun. dont think the officers would do all that without him pulling a gun.

That happened by me. Blue Ash (suburb of Cincy) is a very quite part of town. Usually the cops there have nothing else to do but stop speeders.

Here's what the news paper had to say....
The Enquirer - Suspect killed by police in Blue Ash

The suspect was a real winner

"Public records show Bennett had been arrested on charges including resisting arrest, failure to register a dog kennel, carrying a concealed weapon, not paying child support, robbery, escape, receiving stolen property, drug possession, possessing drug paraphernalia, running from police, auto theft and domestic violence."

I saw this on another site and got into an argument about it.....it appears to be a justified shooting to me (BTW). Lawsuits, unfortunately, are part of the job. I've been lucky so far but have been threatened with them several times. If you don't get complaints you aren't working. :p

That was cool. Guy got what he deserved, it was only a matter a time before he hit an innocent family and killed them

That happened by me. Blue Ash (suburb of Cincy) is a very quite part of town. Usually the cops there have nothing else to do but stop speeders.

Here's what the news paper had to say....
The Enquirer - Suspect killed by police in Blue Ash

The suspect was a real winner

"Public records show Bennett had been arrested on charges including resisting arrest, failure to register a dog kennel, carrying a concealed weapon, not paying child support, robbery, escape, receiving stolen property, drug possession, possessing drug paraphernalia, running from police, auto theft and domestic violence."

well there u go. it was only a matter of time

Awesome. He'd have continued that until he killed a civilian or a cop. One less scumbag to worry about.

Jim

First of all the guy did NOT attempt to smash the cops cruiser the cop swerved towards the driver and the driver stopped then steered around the cruiser,then the officer says he tried to ram me?

Then the officer jumps on the hood and being the guy kept driving that gave him a reason to kill the guy?i think the law that a officer can jump in front of a car and if you dont stop you can be killed is a bogus cop right...when someone is "out of their mind"temporarly for whatever reason,a officer should not jump on a hood or in front and exspect someone to just call it quits or die..

Then they say the passenger wont be charged with nothing?well thats a first...wait..hmmm...maybe they want to be nice to that person so he dont tell the truth of how the driver never tried to hit any cop and the only injuries on officers was from trying to jump in front of the car,but the guy kept avoiding them untill one leaped onto the hood..

That guy had a bad history and should have been locked up this time for a long time,but he could have came out to be a "judge Mathis"or a good person,but to be killed because cops claim he tried to ram them and he was forced to jump on the hood is the most unbelievable statement ive heard..hope that cop sleeps well,as im sure he will..

You're kidding right?

The guy was obviously not going to stop until someone stopped him. He knew he was committing a crime. He directly endangered the Public and the Officers. He got what he asked for. Period. End of sentence. Literally.

Hey, tommynos, go back and watch the video and read the article. I think your getting your sequence of events mixed up.

If someone tries to run me over with a stolen vehicle they will have a short life expectancy.

Hey, tommynos, go back and watch the video and read the article. I think your getting your sequence of events mixed up.

If someone tries to run me over with a stolen vehicle they will have a short life expectancy.

i watched the video twice,if the officer was standing off to the side and the guy came after him with the car,shoot him!..the guy avoided the cops car in the begining,then the cop said he tried to ram me(absolutly not true)..

then the cops chased him and rammed the side of the car right at the driver(probably trying to kill him),instead of disabling the front or rear,the guy drove off with gun fire in his ear(which would have convinced me to stop as the cops were out for a kill,imo)..

then the cops rammed him again as he left then further ahead the cop was off to the side of the car after what looks like another ramming from the officer,the officer jumped out off to the side of the guys car and jumped onto the hood(not avoiding the car by no means,but to have a legal right to kill him,if he drives further)the guy may have been knocked out all ready(who knows)but the guy did roll a bit foward(maybe as it was in drive and let off the brake)but he did not floor it,then the officer executed the man....

by the way i saw a maximum of 6 cars on the road during the whole chase,non of which were in danger from the careless driving of the murdered man...

Show me a gun he pulled and i will agree with the police,but for them to murder someone after they jumped on his hood, is insane!the officer had more intent to kill then the driver ever did..i never saw one time that the driver was intentionally trying to drive over the cops...it dont matter as they will be found to have reason to murder the driver,welcome to the justice system...

out at 1:00 am, stolen car,running from the police,I'm sure he was high because of his record, shoot his ass.
i work on emergency vehicles,and officers are under enough stress,i see it everyday,don't endanger their lives.period.they are here to protect us and get shoot at for less than 30k a year??( in this case drive over 100mph to try and catch an idiot)
i couldn't be a cop, i would shoot everyone-:eek: