Post pics of your enginebay fest

Looks like my setup. What turbo?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Any pics of yours?
Nothing current. These are a little old

a974f19724feb097c050547e42581719.jpg
67cd07ebf7f615a0f306f4447e7ff95a.jpg

you have the bracket wrong on the alternator ,. turnbuckle goes to top post , bracket wraps around altenator case and bolts to ear . main bracket also looks rotated but i guess you have a reason for that

you have the bracket wrong on the alternator ,. turnbuckle goes to top post , bracket wraps around altenator case and bolts to ear . main bracket also looks rotated but i guess you have a reason for that
There is a cooling tube from water pump into block on driver side so had to modify to make it work. and it is functional.

That is a very nice engine bay. I especially love for some odd reason how you have the coils and spark plug boots aligned. Nice short direct wires.
I would love to do something like that on mine but that’s pretty radical compared to what I have.
Thank you. But quite frankly, the combination of parts are nothing special. And it's not that radical for a twin turbo configured combo. I'm sure it's a high 8 second combo in race tune. I'll probably never know. But It's actually a very mild build!

016 off-center stage block. Twin 60's. Champion heads and intake, custom sheet metal doghouse. Yada, yada, yada. Mostly off-the-shelf performance goodies. I just spent a lot of time and TLC getting it all fabbed up the way I wanted it.

If you like my coil set-up, my TR-6 build thread is here. https://turbobuick.com/threads/tr-6-on-twin-turbo.457492/

Nothing current. These are a little old

a974f19724feb097c050547e42581719.jpg
67cd07ebf7f615a0f306f4447e7ff95a.jpg

Hello My Friend.... Thank you, for helping me out with the OEM GM TPS for my ' 84 Hot Air. The guy that worked on it had a 86- 87 TPS on it !
( AFTERMARKET , Counter Clockwis ? ) Any way ...... Everybody , Boost231 is straight up a top notch Buick tech / mechanic and all around great person ! My pleasure doing a 'Lil business & Learning from reading your Posts. You are way ahead of my school , But I wanted to post my pics for ya'all's chuckles or whatever. Here's my workin' everyday, ' 84 Turbo V6 , in my 1975 CJ5 Jeep ! ( I Warned Ya , I don't race her, but she goes like a Bat outta Hell & will climb tree's if I let her ! )
' Rosie's ' Engine Bay #1.JPG
'Rosie's ' Engine Bay #2.JPG

'Rosie's ' Engine Bay #3.JPG

Hello My Friend.... Thank you, for helping me out with the OEM GM TPS for my ' 84 Hot Air. The guy that worked on it had a 86- 87 TPS on it !
( AFTERMARKET , Counter Clockwis ? ) Any way ...... Everybody , Boost231 is straight up a top notch Buick tech / mechanic and all around great person ! My pleasure doing a 'Lil business & Learning from reading your Posts. You are way ahead of my school , But I wanted to post my pics for ya'all's chuckles or whatever. Here's my workin' everyday, ' 84 Turbo V6 , in my 1975 CJ5 Jeep ! ( I Warned Ya , I don't race her, but she goes like a Bat outta Hell & will climb tree's if I let her ! )View attachment 341146View attachment 341147
View attachment 341148
That looks real damned good, my friend!