Post Your Hotair Pics

i read the signature but it looks like hes got alky on it so thats why i was asking.

84GNGary,
In your picture where did you get the hat with the GN logo? I have never seen one like that before and would like to get one. If you could let me know that would be great. Thanks in advance and nice car.
Mike

84GNGary,
In your picture where did you get the hat with the GN logo? I have never seen one like that before and would like to get one. If you could let me know that would be great. Thanks in advance and nice car.
Mike

Pm Jim Chadrue his screen name is PhillyTurboSix.

New here to the forum not with my GN. Ordered my '85 GN brand new way back in August of '84, took delivery in Nov of '84.

Couple more posts I can add my pics!

New here to the forum not with my GN. Ordered my '85 GN brand new way back in August of '84, took delivery in Nov of '84.

Couple more posts I can add my pics!

Welcome aboard, I bought my 84 in Sept 84. I also know another guy in our GN club who bought his 84GN around March of that year. Post any questions you have, the guys here are great and very helpful.

My '85 GN I have had since new....Thank you for the new welcome guys!
PICT0029a.gif

PICT0024.gif

PICT0035a.gif

Hot-air website on MSN

Those of you who retain ownership of these cars are encouraged to upload your pics on the MSN website... it hasn't gone away.

Those of you who want to suggest improvements or ideas let me know.

:smile:

Well, since it's finally up and running after 10 straight years of being down... I though I'd post some pics! :D

Thankfully, it survived storage and a bit of weather over the last 10 years. The plates still show 4/97 expiration! LOL

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PNud3RSSMKI[/youtube]

For some reason...the picture no longer comes up..only an angelfire logo... so click my website to see it. stupid road blocks :rolleyes:

My Original T-top HA

Here is a pic of my first GN I sold 13 years ago....
This was also a Canadian car--Km dash...

ill try to find my digital camera and get some new engine pics of current progress up ASAP :D

More engine pics, and one of the FMIC:

Attachments

• engine2.jpg
    engine2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 640
  • engine3.jpg
    engine3.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 636
  • engine4.jpg
    engine4.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 637
  • engine5.jpg