You can type here any text you want

Powerful 86 T-type Street Car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Double-L said:
Humm so much for the deal we were working on, I would have thought you would at least emailed me, THANKS
Sending me sporadic emails every few weeks for months with low ball offers and never calling me like I repeatedly requested does constitute having a deal going on :eek: Good luck in your vehicle search :cool:

tim87tr said:
Sending me sporadic emails every few weeks for months with low ball offers and never calling me like I repeatedly requested does constitute having a deal going on :eek: Good luck in your vehicle search :cool:

The sporadic emails every few weeks was to keep in touch as I thought you wanted, You should have said something about it if you didn't like the emails, I called your cell but you wasn't on so I didn't see the need to leave a message as you knew what I was up to, I know the mid $11,000 was a low offer but you would never say where I was and where I needed to be,I just think it wasn't asking to much to email me and tell me what was going on, Hope things go well with you and I will still look for the right vehicle and the right person selling it

Double-L said:
The sporadic emails every few weeks was to keep in touch as I thought you wanted, You should have said something about it if you didn't like the emails, I called your cell but you wasn't on so I didn't see the need to leave a message as you knew what I was up to, I know the mid $11,000 was a low offer but you would never say where I was and where I needed to be,I just think it wasn't asking to much to email me and tell me what was going on, Hope things go well with you and I will still look for the right vehicle and the right person selling it

I don't know why I'm wasting my time responding and bringing this ttt with the exception of pointing out "certain" behaviorial and buying practices to the attention of other potential sellers :rolleyes: Bottom line is you will find a car to purchase and in reality can purchase it when you are a little more assertive and "actually" leave a message, or even call a number to discuss a deal, and quit making the other party or others responsible for your ridiculous actions and posts. I'm done with this thread :frown:

Back