Problem removing cam sensor

Thanks for asking. Comp cams sent me out another set. It was a little bit better than the first set but still no good. I ended up ordering a cloyes stock replacement set from Napa. It fit perfect and everything went back together fairly easily. Unfortunately the car is still not running yet. I am working on tidying up the factory wiring. The work has been fairly slow going due to being gone on vacation for three weeks, my OCD and attention to detail. I am getting very anxious to wrap it up so I can drive it. I still have quite a bit left to do though. I still need to install my new gauge cluster, H I D headlights, complete LED taillight, front marker, and third brake light set up from GNS, body bushing kit, and new valve springs. I am sure I forgot some things. LOL.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1399729645.880139.jpg

Looks good so far, and don't rush into it, next thing you'll be driving all over enjoying your the amount of work you put into it.
Whether you know this or not, don't forget to prime the oil pump to archive oil pressure before starting engine.
Continue to keep us posted of your workmanship(y)