Proudly say what you do for a living!

Electronics Technician (Navigation) USN Submarine force. Currently working in Guantanamo Bay, detainee operations.

Race support Technician and Team Manager for Ferrari Challenge. Off-season I am the asst. Service manager for a Ferrari/Maserati Dealership. Culinary consultant for a company to be named later. :biggrin:

Attachments

• l5.JPG
    l5.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 472
State Goverment here in GA (26 yrs experience) and work for a District Health Department (13 counties) as Child Health Coordinator. Have a BS in Psychology and a Master's in Counseling. Also a musician (guitarist/ singer)and made lots of side money through the years gigging in bands although my calling in recent years is playing and singing with my church praise band playing Contemporary Christian music.

THAT is talent. BRAVO!!! I can play all the guitar parts but that coordination is amazing! :biggrin:

FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! My dad is a prof. musician, plays the keys... I sent the link to him and he is equally impressed.... I can play.... but not like that!! Oh, how I wish I had inherited that talent!!!

Wow thatwas awesome. I grew up listening to my father play his hammond b-3 in the living room, and somewhere have a tape of him playing a Wurlitzer in Chicago. That was very enjoyable, thanks for sharing.

I have been trying to learn the guitar for the last 20+ yrs and I can appreciate what you are saying. I think it takes 2 brains to play like that! :smile:

Thanks guys. As you can tell, it's a life long passion of mine.

hello people; Joe I bet you could role a joint, drink a beer, shift, play with the radio and comb your hair at the same time. Don't forget to keep a eye on the SM.
Must of taken a while to learn that. Funny I also have been trying to learn the guitar as other people here but guess I just don't have it. But I like it.
IBBY

Network Admin for some pretty major automotive suppliers. I love working on the systems that are never allowed to have downtime. No downtime makes things fun and allows me to be pretty creative. The last place I worked would lose $115K for every minute my systems were offline. I left after five years and not a single outage:) My current employer is a global tire and rubber company that I have to bring up to current technologies. Any AD or VMware admins in here?

Im a Nurse in the DOC.... descent pay for now... Going back to school to get my BSN RN. and eventually get my Masters and become a CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthisiest)<---- I think thats how you spell it haha..

"PARTS GUY" at Cotton's :cool: Get to deal with buicks all day long..

Before that, I worked as a private investigator for workmans comp cases and other things.. LONG hours and LOTS of driving. but I took a pay-cut for a simplier life.:confused::eek:

Well, let's see what I can remember ;)

23 years in the Navy, working Electronic Warfare. Loved every minute of it, except maybe the Carriers. Retired in 1988 as an E-8.

Then went to work in the private sector working primarilly around cell phone technology. Either teaching new techs/engineers about the CDMA technology, or training repair depot personel on repair techniques for the new CDMA phones coming out back then. Training production line personel.
Then started designing and writing repair manuals for CDMA phones that Qualcomm produced.
Worked for about a while at Onizuka Air Force Station (can't elaborate).
Finally went to work for Verizon Wireless locally as a cell phone depot level repair technician. Got laid of a year and a half ago and couldn't find suitable employment so.....

Now retired and drawing S.S. :cool:
Sure glad all but one of my cars are paid for. :eek:

well....last 27 years Aerospace Engineer
.....last 5 months unemployed..looking for engineering work in East Texas
Always...habitual hotrodder of anything mechanical/electromechanical

Jay

Civil Service for US Army.

Field Engineer for JDETS Counter IED Program.

Develop and design the systems used to protect troops overseas.

Currently a professional terrorist.

:biggrin:A.j.

Civil Design

I drive a CAD station most of the day designing site plans and infrastructure for residential, municipal and commercial projects. In my spare time :biggrin: I keep the computer systems up and running.

Been working at Carmax for about 2 months now as a Reconditioning Technician... i get to drive fun cars, work on POS's, pay is ok for now, and my shop has air conditioning :biggrin: