PTS Extreme New Aluminum Radiator

tbirdv6

New Aluminum Radiator

All Aluminum 3 core radiator
Has engine & oil provisions
Exact fit/drop in

Used for approx an hour
You ask why?
I work for Proliance (formerly Modine),the largest radiator manf.
This was used a baseline test

$395 shipped
No,dents,cracks or leaks-like perfect

Prefer Paypal ,add 3.9%
turbobuick4@yahoo.com
FRED

Attachments

• IMG_0348 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0348 (Small).JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_0349 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0349 (Small).JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 430
wow great price. are you sure its a PTS. i have a PTS Alum. Radiator and it doesnt look like that. That looks like a Gbody parts.

To BWEAVY

IF it is one of your units are they good and is it a good price---Question--does the oil cooler on there to heat up the water? Just wondering ,Alex:confused:

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!

This radiator is NOT one of ours. It is NOT even close.

Please revise your ad as it is incorrect and NOT a true PTS XTREME radiator

There are several differences but the main one is ours in a patented 2 row
1"X 1/8th core.

Do not be confused.

It is NOT a PTS Xtreme product!

Thank you very much.

Bruce
We4
Performance Transmission Services

So,it's a Gbody or a chinese knock off. Looks nice still........

If you will not change, I will

All Aluminum 3 core radiator
Has engine & oil provisions
Exact fit/drop in

Used for approx an hour
You ask why?
I work for Proliance (formerly Modine),the largest radiator manf.
This was used a baseline test

$395 shipped
No,dents,cracks or leaks-like perfect

Prefer Paypal ,add 3.9%
turbobuick4@yahoo.com
FRED

I will no longer tolerate misrepresentation of our products any longer.Period!
This is the real thing:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/attachments/advertiser-specials/31205d1184953774-pts-xtreme-

Bruce
WE4
ww.PTSXTREME.com

Looks like one of his to me but then again there have been a lot of Chinese crap with copied designs making it into the Buick market.

Yeah we had ours copied by GN-1 performance in CA. We tracked our shipments & it was delivered 20 minutes away from them.It was our 3rd unit sold.
They now sell on e-bay for $375.00 I had a buddy of mine in Greenville,N.C. order 1 & it is a knock off.Do not use the cap it does not have the correct spring rating.LOL:rolleyes:
Their 2007 front mount IC is a copy of our 2006 model. I have 1 of theirs here that was blown apart with 18 PSI. It was shipped to us by Sod Bagosian of Hye Tech Performance.

Bruce I think the thread was straightened out pretty quickly.
Everything you build & invent is the absolute best out there.
I would never state that 1 of my products is like yours.
I have never had a complaint on an aluminum radiator we have sold. If we did we would take it back no problem. We sell on average 8 radiators a week.

I hate to say it but everything being built is being sent to china & copied.
We sold a bunch of radiator top plates in 2 weeks.
I figure in about 60 more days they will be selling on ebay for $65.00 being shipped in Chinese boxes.

We will be running a special with our radiator top plate & an aluminum radiator for $499.95. I have another shipment of radiators coming in 2 weeks. We had to place a large order to get a better discount & I figure we will move more in August & September then we have in the last 4 months.

its really sad to see this happening to such a small market.Its also sad that people are so cheap that they would rather spend less money on something copied from china then to get the real deal and support a vendor that takes time and money to keep the buick market going. Thanks PTS and GBodyParts for all your hard work and quality products i respect you guys and all the other vendors out there.

No problem Brian

Yeah we had ours copied by GN-1 performance in CA. We tracked our shipments & it was delivered 20 minutes away from them.It was our 3rd unit sold.
They now sell on e-bay for $375.00 I had a buddy of mine in Greenville,N.C. order 1 & it is a knock off.Do not use the cap it does not have the correct spring rating.LOL:rolleyes:
Their 2007 front mount IC is a copy of our 2006 model. I have 1 of theirs here that was blown apart with 18 PSI. It was shipped to us by Sod Bagosian of Hye Tech Performance.

Bruce I think the thread was straightened out pretty quickly.
Everything you build & invent is the absolute best out there.
I would never state that 1 of my products is like yours.
I have never had a complaint on an aluminum radiator we have sold. If we did we would take it back no problem. We sell on average 8 radiators a week.

I hate to say it but everything being built is being sent to china & copied.
We sold a bunch of radiator top plates in 2 weeks.
I figure in about 60 more days they will be selling on ebay for $65.00 being shipped in Chinese boxes.

We will be running a special with our radiator top plate & an aluminum radiator for $499.95. I have another shipment of radiators coming in 2 weeks. We had to place a large order to get a better discount & I figure we will move more in August & September then we have in the last 4 months.

I NEVER thought you were out to deceive anybody. I like you, you're a great guy. All I wanted was the ad corrected as it was misrepresented. That is all and I think you and your business are great. Never a bad thought. But you see my point in this one instance. Keep up the good work and I appreciate the guys who work hard and work through the adversity. We are fine and we will also continue (When I say we I mean Gbody parts and PTS) to do our very best to provide the best service we can. Let's keep up the good work and great products. You and I both know we try VERY hard to do the best we can. That is all you can ask of any company and /or individual.

No ill intentions whatsoever. Just a little frustration..LOLOLOL:biggrin:

Keep on truckin
Bruce
WE4

I understand the frustration because that is a knock off of our unit. Spoke with a person that had 1 of these units & there temps actually increased over stock.
Just because some one copies a product it doesn't make it equal.

Exactly!

its really sad to see this happening to such a small market.Its also sad that people are so cheap that they would rather spend less money on something copied from china then to get the real deal and support a vendor that takes time and money to keep the buick market going. Thanks PTS and GBodyParts for all your hard work and quality products i respect you guys and all the other vendors out there.

Ditto that!!! AMEN!!! ABSOLUTELY ON THE MARK!!!!