Pypes STAINLESS Exhaust System..

We have been selling US made 304L stainless Steel and aluminized exhaust systems in 2 3/4" dual Cat-Backs and 3" single systems for 10 years now. You choose the muffler! Why spend your money supporting a foreign country? Support US Made products! Support your Buick community vendors!

Paul
SE TURBO Performance, Inc.
Dallas, Ga.

For the record, and as discussed earlier in the thread, Pypes exhaust products ARE US Made, at their facility in Southeastern PA.... although I don't know where the raw materials originate.... agree with your post, though....

I installed two 3.5" mufflers in a singleshot one is a dynomax and a pypes and it is very quiet.

Lets hear them. I'm not ready for the exhaust system. However, if its that great of a deal I'm in. If it sounds sharp.

Post an audio clip or youtube, please.

Thanks.

Well if someone can compair it to dynomax/magnaflo. For loudness and tone. That would be acceptable.

Lets hear them. I'm not ready for the exhaust system. However, if its that great of a deal I'm in. If it sounds sharp.

Post an audio clip or youtube, please.

Thanks.

after posting it on youtube, i was contacted by Universal Studios asking if they can use a sound clip of my pypes exhaust during a documentary of The Last Supper. They commented that the tone reminded them of the gentle whispering of the Apostles.

Those of you with the race flows, how do you know for sure it's a straight thru? Can you look thru one end and see out the other? Does it look like a perforated straight tube?

If so how comes it's cheaper than the street flows with the chambered muffs? Aren't the street flows like Flowmasters?

Those of you with the race flows, how do you know for sure it's a straight thru? Can you look thru one end and see out the other? Does it look like a perforated straight tube?

If so how comes it's cheaper than the street flows with the chambered muffs? Aren't the street flows like Flowmasters?

No, the 'Violators' are chambered like Flowmasters... SGG50V. The streets are 'louvered straight thru's', while the Races are 'perforated straight thru's'. See the link to the pypes website at the very beginning of this thread. If you look around at the mufflers on the pypes site, it shows the cutaway views of their different muffs...

I fought with the kit that is going on Sonseekers car forn a good part of the day yesterday but then i spent more time trying to bring half inch of the downpipe down to align straight through, So that kinda put damper on complete focus on hanging the system untill we get the DP to shop to bend last turn.

The tailpipe hangers were off the frame but if I was to stick in vice and straighten, they would hang from hole on inside of frame,

Mocked up from the rear the Flange was about inch and some ahead of the flange hanger, if mocked from the front, that much would need to be removed from the tail pipes going into the muff outlet or else the bend would rub the axle.

Kit looks great though.

after posting it on youtube, i was contacted by Universal Studios asking if they can use a sound clip of my pypes exhaust during a documentary of The Last Supper. They commented that the tone reminded them of the gentle whispering of the Apostles.

Thats the greatest thing I've heard all morning. LMAO:biggrin:

How does the sound compair to magnaflo?

my car sounds exactly like brer rabbits. his system is a cottons stainless exhaust with magnaflows.

No, the 'Violators' are chambered like Flowmasters... SGG50V. The streets are 'louvered straight thru's', while the Races are 'perforated straight thru's'. See the link to the pypes website at the very beginning of this thread. If you look around at the mufflers on the pypes site, it shows the cutaway views of their different muffs...

Ok cool. No longer want that Slowmaster sound/feeling. She needs to breathe.

My ears were ringing....

my car sounds exactly like brer rabbits. his system is a cottons stainless exhaust with magnaflows.

Everybody wants to copy the original player. Dr. U can claim "exactly" all U want, but I will never know for sure because I will always be out in front of U so I will never hear ur aluminum foil exhaust!:eek:

Nice pics...I see the difference. But... I bet its louder that the Pypes system.
It is also $685 plus shipping from a vendor here. I paid $306 shipped to my door for the Pypes system.

Yea, I see what you mean. Thats kinda a big difference. I'll be waiting to purchase my exhaust when I get to that part of my project.

Thank You for the video clip.

Joe.

Any updates on this system? Any more installs and furthermore any better pics? Looking to pull the trigger on my exhaust asap, still deciding on which setup to go with. Thanks.