You can type here any text you want

question on front lower control arm bumpers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gteatr6

I have a moog set and now I ordered a set from gmparts giant. Both sets of bumpers are way smaller thant the originals that are on the car now. Should I use them and I wonder why they are smaller?

I have a moog set and now I ordered a set from gmparts giant. Both sets of bumpers are way smaller thant the originals that are on the car now. Should I use them and I wonder why they are smaller?

How much smaller? Post a pic. If they are within 1/4", you'll be ok. Any shorter than those and you be bottoming out. Also, try ZQ8 bump stops. The mounting height is taller but the progressive rate on them alows for more suspension travel.

Here are some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0581.jpg
    IMG_0581.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0582.jpg
    IMG_0582.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 160
Whats wrong with the old ones? I'd leave them in and send back the new ones.

Nothing is wrong with them, besides being 23 years old. I was just wondering why so far all the ones I have ordered are to small (even the part # from the dealer):eek:

Probably just GM condensing part numbers. The small ones will fit instead of the big ones, but not the other way around. So now the small ones fit All applications. Good old GM.:mad:

Back